First Day~Part 1: Izana

Amane's POV
I was awoken with a knock at my door. And Obi saying, "Miss Amane, it's about time you get up." After Obi knocked again I finally got up. I made my way to the door and swung it open, right before Obi was about to knock again.

"What, Obi?" I asked groggily.

"Prince Zen would like me to accompany you around the castle today." Obi said. I noticed a slight blush on Obi's face, and I realized I was only wearing a cami, that was rather.........revealing.

"Oh, uhm...Thank you, Obi. I'll be right back." I say, closing the door quickly.

I went through my closet and pulled out a black skirt, a gray tank, that was tied in the front, my black leather jacket, black and white leggings, a gray beanie, and my black boots. (In media) It was rather cold outside, but I also wanted to be comfortable.

I quickly threw on the clothes I pulled out and walked out to see Obi leaning on the wall.

"Are you ready to go, Miss Amane?" he asked standing up straighter.

"Yes, I am." I said, as Obi started walking off I followed close behind. "Where exactly are we going?"

"Prince Izana, wants to see you this morning, then Prince Zen wants to see you." Obi said, walking through the halls swiftly.

"I have a busy day don't I?" I asked, sighing.

"A very busy one. Also, Mistuhide has some things to discuss with you." Obi added, he didn't seem like a morning person but, for some reason, he seems wide awake right now.

"I hope today goes by fast." I muttered, as I tried to keep up with Obi's long strides.

"Miss Amane, about last night. I'm very sorry." Obi said, sounding a little nervous.

"What you said didn't bother me, Obi. It's who the prince is." I said quietly.

"If you don't mind me asking. Who is the prince?" Obi asked, slowing down a little.

"If I tell you, you have to promise no one else will find out." I said, and Obi came to an abrupt stop, making me slam into his back.

"Oh, sorry, and I promise I won't let anyone else know." he said, looking me in the eye. Obi was dead serious, which kind of scared me a little. He had this gleam in his eye that made him look a little...hot. 'Stop it brain!' I screamed to myself.

"He's a prince of a neighboring country. I don't even know if I like him, but I've been forced into a marriage with him. His name is Kaichi Saito, second prince of Saiomi." I said, looking out the window to see Zen and Shirayuki sharing a moment together.

"Wait, isn't that the most hated prince in this kingdom?" Obi asked as he stared at me wide eyed.

"Yes, he is. That's why I didn't tell everyone last night." I was still watching Shirayuki and Zen thinking to myself, 'You better not hurt my sister. I don't care if you're a prince.'

"What?" Obi asked. I hadn't realized I had spoken out loud. I blushed a little at my mistake and pointed down into the courtyard, where Zen and Shirayuki were still lovingly embracing each other.

"I didn't mean to speak so harshly about your master." I said, bowing to Obi.

He didn't respond. When I looked to Obi he had found a window that could open.

"What are you doing?" I asked, I was about to start panicking. We were on the second or third floor, a fall from this height would definitely kill him.

"Watch." he said as he cupped his hands around his mouth and started yelling, "GOOD MORNING, MASTER AND MISTRESS!!!"

I watched as Shirayuki and Zen jumped apart causing me to laugh so hard my stomach was hurting.

"Obi, aren't you supposed to be with Amane?" Zen wasn't yelling, but his voice did carry very well.

"She's here with me!" Obi yelled back, I stuck my head out beside Obi's and smiled.

"Take good care of my sister, Prince Zen!!" I yelled down, both of them started blushing. "Obi and I have business to attend to, so I'll see you two later!!"

I grabbed Obi by the collar leading him away from the window because if I hadn't he would probably stay in that window all day.

"Aaawww, come on. I wanted to continue messing with them." Obi said, a little whiny.

"We have things to do, Obi." I said. He pouted but straightened and continued to walk down the hall.

Obi didn't say anything the rest of the way, he kept his eyes straight in front of him, except for the occasional glance at me, probably to make sure I was still behind him. I would glimpse an occasional smile tugging at his lips, but neither one of us talked.

After many twist, turns, halls, and stairs we had finally reached Prince Izana's study/office.

"What business do you have with Prince Izana?" one of the guards asked me, blocking the path.

"He asked me to come here." I said,
warily.

"Let her through." I herd a voice in front of me. I had been looking to the floor, speaking to people was not really my forte. I looked up to see Prince Izana. I bowed respectfully to him.

"Good morning, Your Highness." I said, keeping my eyes to the floor.

"Follow me." he ordered, walking off down the hall he had come from.

"I'll be here when you get back, Miss Amane." Obi said, giving me a kind smile.

"Thank you, Obi." I said, walking off with Izana.

Izana made long quick strides that I struggled to keep up with him. He wasn't much for small talk, so we walked quickly and quietly back to his study/office.

When we walked inside I wasn't surprised to see it arranged neatly.

Izana took a seat behind the big desk that sat in the middle of a wall full of books. I stood in front of the desk, awaiting what he had to say.

"Amane, you came into this castle without permission. Talked to Prince Zen without permission. And told no one of your betrothal." Izana started.

'How does he know about Kaichi?' I thought. I looked up, staring at Izana. "How did you know about-"

"About the second prince of Saiomi? I have my ways of getting information." Izana stood up and walked around the desk to stand in front of me. I felt like Izana towered over me, I felt small and insignificant.

"I'm sorry for coming into the castle without permission." I say, bowing to Izana again.

"If you hadn't I'm pretty sure Zen would've brought you in himself, just like he did with Shirayuki." Izana said, which made me rather mad. There's no way I'm letting him talk about my sister as if she's a problem.

"Has Shirayuki caused you any problems?" My voice sounded bigger then I was. "You talk about her like she does."

"It seems you need to learn how to watch your tongue." Izana said, getting closer to me.

"I'm not letting you talk about my sister like that. If you want to be respected, respect other people first." I said and walked out of the room.

I walked swiftly through the hall and found Obi waiting with the guards like he said he would.

"Lets go." I said as I walked past Obi. He quickly fell into step with me.

"Are you alright?"

---------------------------------------------
1255 words!!
Hey guys!!
Did I make Izana a little out of character? If I did sorry, he's not really my favorite character.
Anyway give me feedback, a like (if I deserve one), and a follow. (I follow everyone back)