*February*

Wednesday, February 10th, 2010. 

February used to be my favorite month, since this week is the last week before break and it is also the month of love, but this month, love isn't enough to put a smile on my face, and since I have no one to spend the special holiday of Valentines Day with. I guess this year it would just be and Landra together at the Valentines Day dance that we were planning. 

Today the planning committee was getting ready to make the finishing designs on the party, but today wasn't the most fun day. Nobody really showed up, only me and Landra. "Wait, so what's the fashion show stage for?" 

"It's how you get in. You walk on it when you enter the gym." 

"Oh wow." She said. "Well what do you need me to do?" 

"Right now, add some more ideas to this drawing." I said as my phone vibrated in my pocket indicating a bbm from Richie.

Richie x33: Hey babe, IMY, what are you doing? 

Me: Nothing, planning my school dances party, nd ii miss you too. 

Richie x33: Oh when is it? 

Me: Friday, why are you coming? 

Richie x33: Yeah, I'm coming up there 2morro. I'm staying with my Aunt for the weekend. 

Me: Oh. 

Richie x33: Yepp, where is it gonna be.  

Me: At A.O. Wilson High. I typed him as a bright ass smile wiped across my face. "What happed?" Landra asked. 

"Richie is coming up." 

"Oh is Kyle coming?" 

"I don't know. I'll ask him." 

Me: Is Kyle coming, Landra wanted to know. 

Richie x33: Yeah, he wants to meet her in person.  

Me: She wants to meet him too. But I'll call you later or something, byee babee . x333 

Richie x33: bye. (. "So..." Landra said with her wide dark brown eyes looking at me. 

"He's coming." I said as she screamed yay and went back to what she was doing as Mel and Chris walked in the room. 

"What's up with her?" 

"Richie and Kyle are coming up." 

"Oh. I get to meet this infamous Richie." 

"Yeah." I said sadly. 

"What's wrong with you?" 

"This whole Dawson thing is just bothering me." I said as she signaled Chris to walk away. 

"Dang you must really love him." 

"I do, but its like how can I love you if I don't trust you. We've been friends since he first came here, but I'm tired of him breaking me up with all my boyfriends." 

"Yeah, but he means good." 

"I know, but I want to forgive him but when I want to I look at him and I get angry again and just walk passed him." 

"So maybe you should just find away to talk to him without looking at him." 

"Are you suggesting I call him." 

"Yeah, but look, if you really love him, you would do it for him. You gave him a place to stay or feel safe around this school, and now he's lost." 

"But he has other friends." 

"No, he never did, gay at this school is like the only color in a black and white picture, and he's lost, and right now has no shelter without you."