Updates

Hello there! Its been a while :)

I'm so glad this story is finally getting out there! I'm working on another story, and the first update won't be until the summer (2017) but it's SOOOOOOOOOO much better. This story was kind of on impulse... But keep an eye out, because I'm not done yet ;)

I definitely think my writing will be better on this next story, but I still have to finish writing it, and pick a title.

So yeah, I guess i just wanted to say THANK YOU from my ice cold heart and pitch black soul.

5/3/17-5K reads! What?! Thank you guys, it means the world to me. Shoutout to @voldemot_is_bae for leaving 33 comments 😂 I got so excited when I saw that, you literally made my day!

8/9/17 - Guys we reached 20K!!! This story is growing faster and faster so thank you so much for all the feedback I've been receiving here and on my other story ❤️❤️❤️

4/21/18 - We reached 50K! I love hearing all the lovely thing you all have been commenting. You are the best, thank you so so much! Check out my other story called A Certain Not-So-Bad Boy. It's still in progress, but I have to say I'm pretty proud of it.

10/13/18 - OMG 100K READS!!! Guys you're blowing my mind and I have no idea what to say. This story has come such a long way but I can tell this isn't the end of the road. Thank you so much!