Why is this happening...It's okay, if we are going to the same school, we are obviously taking the same bus...

He'd slowed down, trying to walk as unbothered as possible. His cheeks were burning, probably from the cold air, he'd figured. He was yet again getting closer to the stranger and stopped at an arm's reach. The guy was ignoring him and Jungkook was thankful.

Should I say hi? The thoughts were reeling in his head. Yeah, definitely, it's too awkward to just stand here. I suppose "good morning" is a good start. Okay.

His lungs still burning, heart racing, thoughts reeling, eyes watering and his voice somehow not working as he only produced a choking sound instead of an actual "good morning".

He started to cough, bending down.

Jesus Christ... I wanna die.

He'd finished his coughing fit, standing back up wheezing, not daring to even glance and the boy next to him. However he could see from the corner of his eye, that his bystander was looking nowhere else, but right at him.

 However he could see from the corner of his eye, that his bystander was looking nowhere else, but right at him

At this point Jungkook wasn't sure if the tears on his cheeks were real or not. He'd decided that an awkward silence would be better than him nearly suffocating, so he just stood there hoping the bus would come soon.

Few minutes had passed and couple of people came to the bus stop, being Jungkook's saviors. The bus finally came and he'd waited for all the people to get inside, so he could sit as far as possible from the guy.

The bus journey didn't take long. Jungkook was preparing to exit the bus as quickly as possible, squeezing the crumpled school map in his hands. He needed to get to the principal's office first. As soon as the bus door opened at the stop near school, he rushed out. He was immediately surrounded by an ocean of yellow unifroms.

Good, I need to get lost here. And get away from him. He had no idea why he even cared about a random guy...

The stundents crowded outside were staring at him. It was painfully obvious that he is a transfer student. For once he needed to not care. So determined, he crossed the school gates and the entrance into the main building. He found the principal's office quickly. Luckily he wasn't late and signed all the documents. After that he headed to his first class. It all seemed like a blur, his body was moving, yet his mind was somewhere else.

He found the classroom. He could see through the glass door that all the students were already inside. His eyes stopped roaming, when he saw the back of one student with light brown hair.

Fuck.

The thought of being in the same class as his neighbor was making his heart beat fast. Yet he didn't know why.

"You must be Mr. Jeon."

He jumped as a young teacher appeared next to him.

"Y...yes," he stuttered.

"Come on, don't be shy,"she held the classroom door open for him.

She smiled at him and did a small jerk with her head towards the classroom. His legs were glued to the floor, but he finally managed to move. As soon as he entered, all eyes were on him. However his eyes were focused on one particular brown haired student, who also turned his head to pierce him with his eyes. It wasn't his neighbor. Jungkook was relieved, but for some reason disappointed at the same time.

The teacher had lead him into the front of the room and introduced him quickly. The students didn't seem to care one bit about him, they all looked bored to death.

The class went on smoothly and so did the rest of the day. The lunch break had passed and without realising, his first day in new school was over.

When he was walking towards the bus stop, the sun was already setting. Nobody really talked to him whole day, he ate his lunch alone, but he didn't care. As long as no one was bothering him, he was fine. He knew that it won't be easy to make new friends.

--You survived bro?-- A text message from Yugyeom. Suddenly he felt emotional, he loved Yugyeom as if he was his own brother. He already missed him so much, it made his heart hurt. He hasn't though of Yuki though and felt bad for it.

I should miss her... Yet I don't.

--Yeah. I think I'll make loads of friends here. Seoul is great.-- He typed as he got on the bus back home.

He immediately got a reply. --You're a bad liar, Kook.--

Jungkook grinned, closed his eyes and listened to the music for the rest of the drive.

His parents were already home by the time he arrived.

"So?" That was all his mom said, with an anxious look on her face.

"It was ok," he mumbled.

"Did you talk to your classmates?"

"Not really."

"Sweetie, you need to make some friends. You will enjoy the school much more. You should talk to your classmates, introduce yourself, tell them about your hobbies, ask about theirs, maybe you can invite them for a coffee or a movie, so many things to do. I'm sure they will like you. And..." she was rambling.

"I know mom, I know," he cut her and went straight to his room, closing the door behind him. He tossed his backpack across the room and collapsed onto his bed.

His mom knocked on his door right away.

"Yeah?" He groaned annoyed.

"I talked to our neighbor, Mrs. Kim, she's very nice. Her son goes to the same school as you."

No shit. The yellow uniform couldn't be more obvious.

"And he would like to meet you."