A conversation

So this conversation has been plaguing my mind forever and it is assuming that Lillian and Ambrose have confessed and Mr.A has been courting her (ahaa) ;)

*******************************

Lillian: (twirling and bouncing into his office) Mr.Ambrose! *wide grin*

Mr.Ambrose: *silence**leafing through his paperwork ignoring Mr.Linton*

Lillian: *frowning but still twirling* Mr.Ambrose! Its a lovely morning! Isn't it? *flirtatiously smiling and twirling a lock of brown hair*

Mr.Ambrose: Any reason for your wasteful exuberance Mr.Linton?

Lillian: Oh yes! It just so happens to be our wedding in a week! *blushing mildly (she's a feminist for gods sake ) but still grinning*

Mr.Ambrose: And that's a reason to celebrate because?

Lillian: Because its our wedding you blasted miser! *narrowing eyes and taking threatening steps forwards*

Mr.Ambrose: *briefly glancing up* You already said that Mr.Linton

Lillian: *Marching over to his desk and and slamming hands on his table* Oh? Indeed? And you are not fazed by that fact at all are you? Or have you forgotten your super romantic miserly proposal sir? *evil smile*

Mr.Ambrose: *the corners of his lips twitching* (cause he luurrrvves her ) I have an extraordinarily brilliant memory Mr.Linton , Thank you for your concern.

Lillian: *seething and fuming *( Like the ifrit she is. His ifrit.) Then why aren't you hysterical as I am! Its your wedding too you know! *glaring daggers at him*

Mr.Ambrose: Well you see Lillian I am a busy man and-

Lillian: *throws his papers around*

Mr.Ambrose: Mr Linton!

Lillian: *grabbing his collar and pulling him towards her* Well well if you are so busy then how about I go off and espouse someone else? *a very very sweet smile* (like a tiger's)

*Growling*

Lillian: A pleasing prospect I'm sure you would agree?

Mr.Ambrose: *eyes flashing the humour all gone* *his grip tightening* You would not-

Lillian: *leaning back* In fact I distinctly remember seeing Captain Carter at a ball last week *wide grin* He's a wonderful man and such a dear isn't he *whispers into his ear * dick.

*more growls and a hand snaking around her waist and drawing her closer to a granite statue*

Mr.Ambrose: No! I am going to tie you to a chair and sit on you all day until you banish this foolish idiocy from your head! A captain? Bah! He is of no match to mine! *his voice colder like the freaking arctic glacier*

Lillian: *Smirking* Mission accomplished Indeed? *lightly chuckling*

(Pushing back and strolling to the window)

Lillian: Hmm..I am afraid I would have to reconsider dick. *fanning herself and sneaking a glance at his stony visage* Too many proposals so little time what is a girl supposed to do? *flirtatious haughty smile*

Mr.Ambrose: *catching on to the game and intending to win it* *the corners of his lips lifting slightly very slightly* Oh you will be reconsidering soon enough Lillian *tug on her waist and a warm pair of lips meeting hers*

SWOON!

******************

I love jelly Ambrose hahah.

This was random and I will be continuing the third part of Mr.Ambrose's POV of Man and Woman. :D

Thank you for reading!

-Anandi