New Room, Same Plan

Sam had stayed with you in the Impala while Dean had gone into the motel room, packing up everything. On the ride over they had decided it wasn't safe to stay in the same room, so they were moving to a motel on the other side of the town.

Not trusting you, Sam had stayed back, giving Dean a moment to himself. You had seen the hurt in his eyes, the heartbreak at your words. But you didn't care. Dean was just someone from your past, and all you cared about now was your future. Your future as Brigid's right hand person, helping her grow stronger and fulfill her destiny. 

When Dean returned, his arms full of bags, Sam had climbed out of the car, joining him at the trunk. Talking in hushed whispers, you couldn't make out what they were saying. Wishing you could figure a way out of your predicament, you began kicking the seat in front of you, just to enjoy the frustrated and pissed off look on Dean's face when he climbed back in. "Don't hurt my car!" He growled, and with a malicious smile you kicked the seat again.  "That's it!" He grumbled, starting the car up and pulling it out of the parking lot as soon as Sam was sitting back down. Seconds later he was parking in front of a pharmacy store, striding inside without another word to you or Sam. Coming back with a bag in his hand, he slid into the backseat with you.

Eyeing him warily, you read the label on the bottle. Sleeping pills. "I can't have you beating my car up Y/N. And this way we don't have to fight you as much. Now you can do this the easy way, or I will get them down that throat of yours someway."

Making up your mind, you turned your head, pressing your lips tight together. "Dean, are you sure..." Sam started to say, but Dean already had a couple of pills in his hands, and was trying to shove them into your mouth. As you fought against him, he elbowed you in the ribs and you opened your mouth with a gasp. Shoving them in, he held your mouth tightly closed until you had no choice but to swallow. 

"There. They should take effect shortly, and we will have peace and quiet." Dean said as he started to move. Frustrated, you lashed out, smashing your head against his, groaning as the pain exploded in your head.

"Damn it Y/N." Dean muttered, rubbing the knot that was forming. "We're just trying to help you!"

"What if I don't want your help? What if I'm glad to be away from you, and that stupid bunker? Why do you want me back anyway? You were about ready to throw me to the curb when Sam had gone missing. Maybe you should just let me go, and forget about me." You suggested, watching as he rubbed a frustrated hand over his mouth. 

"Not gonna happen." Was all he said as he pulled the car away from the curb, pointing it towards the south end of town and some other run down motel. As the scenery passed, you tried to fight against the effect of the pills, but they were too strong, and slowly you found yourself falling asleep.

Not sure how much time had passed, you woke with a start, your mouth dry and cottony, your head fuzzy. You hated the effects of sleeping pills, that's why you tried to never take the stupid things. Trying to sit up, you quickly realized that your arms and legs were tied to the bed, giving you no space to move at all.

"Really?" You muttered, throwing your head back against the pillow.

"It's your own fault. If you hadn't beat up my baby, it might just be handcuffs. But you proved that you can't be trusted right now." Dean's voice came out of the shadows, in the corner.

"It's just a stupid car." You answered, pulling on your restraints again, hoping they would let up. 

"That's not what you used to say. You loved my Impala." He muttered.

"Well I'm not that girl anymore. So get used to that fact." You replied, giving up. Of course the rope wouldn't budge, it was tied by Dean, who was better than any boy scout at knots. 

"Nope. Because the Y/N I know would never give up. Even when I kept pushing her away, she was there, making me realize what I was missing out on. So I'm taking a page out of her book, and being there for her. Even when she is a brat who kicks my car!" He grumbled, standing up and turning on a light.

The motel room they found this time was even worse than the last. The ceilings were stained from too many leaks. The walls were a horrid shade of brown, the comforters faded and stale. The window was so grimy you could hardly see out of it, even though Dean had the curtain closed most of the way. 

"Fine." You muttered. "But can a girl at least use the bathroom?"

Studying you carefully, you could see he was reluctant to let it happen. "Dean, I promise I won't try anything. Plus, there's probably not even a window in that bathroom for me to sneak out of, is there?"

Striding over, he turned the bathroom light on, double checking. "Nope. No window. And no funny business. I release you, you do your business and then straight back to bed."

"Deal." You answered, just needing to relieve your bladder something fierce. But you also wanted to case the room a little bit more and this was the only way you could make it happen. 

Walking over, Dean undid your feet first, glancing at them occasionally as he undid your wrists. With a gun in his hands, he waved it towards the bathroom. "You aren't going to shoot me." You told him, watching as his eyes narrowed.

"You want to bet on that? I'm a pretty good shot. I could wound you so you wouldn't be able to escape." He promised, as you rubbed some circulation back into your feet and hands. Standing up, you walked the short distance to the bathroom, Dean right behind you the entire way.

"Door stays open." He ordered you as you reached for it. With a sigh, you stepped into the bathroom. As you sat down on the toilet, ready to do your business, you could hear the sound of the door shattering, a whirlwind breaking it into millions of tiny pieces.  "What the hell?" Dean grumbled, his attention leaving you as he turned around.

"You must be Dean. I have heard so much about you from Y/N." Brigid's voice rang out in the room. "Thank goodness I put a tracking spell on her. When she didn't come back I was worried. But at least she guided me to you Dean."