Chapter Seventeen

Song to the side

Avril Lavigne- Nobody's home

Her feelings she hides.

Her dreams she can't find.

She's losing her mind.

She's fallen behind.

She can't find her place.

She's losing her faith.

She's fallen from grace.

She's all over the place.   

___________________________

Chapter Seventeen

| Winnie |

"It wasn't what I thought it'd be like..."

He laughs quietly, "No?"

I turn my head to face him as much as I could since he was still on top of me, his head resting beside mine. "No. It was better."

Dmitri chuckled lowly as he squeezed my body to his warm one. It was only a couple of minutes after the second time tonight, and my body was as relaxed as it has ever been. His long lean toned body kept mine warm under it. He covered about half of me and with his deep breathing he soothed me right into the comfort I was currently surrounded in. I was okay.

He tried to move off of me as we had finished, but I didn't want to let him go. He tried to reason with me but I just held him tighter to my body, and whispered a plead for him to stay right where he was. He made me feel safe and loved, relaxed and content, all at the same time. It was as if he was my peace of mind after such a hectic, and chaotic day. I didn't want to lose that, not yet.

So he stood there, clutching me to his wonderfully fit body. Now I know no one is perfect, even the models in clothing or cologne ads had flaws; Dmitri didn't. He was perfect in all his naked glory, at least to me he was. The cuts of his muscles were in all the right places, they flexed as I touched him lightly all over, and I couldn't help but remain in awe. His skin felt smooth and hot under my touch, and his sharp scent flowed around us. Yup, I got it bad but I didn't care. Why should I when I have very little good in my life to care for?

"Are you okay?" He asked as the silence in my room covered us.

I was fine; in fact I had mostly forgotten what had happen earlier, sort of. "Yeah, I'm okay. You?"

            I turn my head again to catch his smile, and touch it lightly with my fingertips. He sighed, the air moving across my forehead as my eyes were even with his smirking lips causing goosebumps to spread across my body. It was like a cool breeze, and gave me a reason to pull myself closer to him. A moment of silence occurs after his arms wrap tighter around me tucking me into his toned chest.

"I'm good, Uinni. I'm good." I smile, and close my eyes as we hold each other close in my bed. It was still night time but in the early morning hours.

I've never in my life felt as good as I do at this moment in time. No one's ever touched me, or treated me the way Dmitri just did. He was gentle, and slow with every touch and moves he made, and I felt alive as we moved together. I never thought love could feel this way, I was convinced otherwise. Things, or people like Dmitri were never going to happen to me, those were myths too good to be true. However, here I am, wrapped in a strong loving hold of the greatest person I know.

I had come close to sex once with Calvin, in our frantic kisses and his eager hands, though it didn't feel right. It didn't feel like he was going to be caring or loving about it, it felt hurried and frantic. It felt rushed, and not in a good way. I wasn't comfortable with him, but I was with Dmitri. The moment our bodies touched, and my fingers made contact with his skin; it felt right. Like this reassuring wave of peace washed over us. He wasn't after certain things, he wasn't afraid to be real with me. He just wanted to love me, and make me feel better.