Chapter 10 - Calm

Chapter 10 - Calm

CHRESANTO

You see Ray got life so fucked up FOREAL. Since zya's my girl now, it's my job to protect her. I'm not going to let NO NIGGA hurt her. Especially ray. He has to learn to stop fucking hitting her like she's a dog.

"Chres it's ok! I'm fine!" Zya said as I pulled her down to a random hallway.

I ignored her and looked around everywhere and every inch for him. I cliched my jaw and kept my eyes alert.

"Chres! Stop I'm fine!" She said again.

I stopped and looked at her. "So it's ok for a nigga to fucking hit you!? Is that what you're saying?"

"N-No, it's just that I'm fine, I just don't want any drama to start."

"Zya! He fucking hit you though!" I yelled.

"I'm fine ok! It's just a little scratch!"

I frowned and pointed to her face which had a reddish bruise under her eye on her cheek area. "THAT'S NOT A DAMN SCRATCH!"

"Do you really have to fucking yell?! I said I'm fine! If you want to go and beat ray up, FINE! But what is it going to change? Nothing! I know we just got together but damn!" She yelled.

I sighed and took her hand. "I'm sorry for yelling baby, it's just I want to be there to protect you. I don't want to be a boyfriend that doesn't Care. How am I supposed to react if I see you hurt? A guy should be there for his girl no matter what Zya and thats what I'm trying to do" I said. "I really like you zya."

She didn't reply to what I said, she just smiled a bit and gave me a hug. "Chres..." She said into my chest.

I hugged her back. "I'm sorry for yelling."

"It's ok, I understand how you feel, but just don't do anything to Ray. I don't want you to get in any trouble."

I groaned. "Are you sure? I mean I can beat his ass if-"

"No chres it's fine." She laughed, pulling away from the hug.

"Well if that's what you want, then fine."

She smiled, kissed my cheek and took my hand. "Let's just do something."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Like what?"

She tabbed her chin. "Hmm, anything!"

I smirked. "Can we fuck?" I grabbed her waist and brought her closer, biting my lip.

She gasped and pushed me back. "Chresanto!"

I laughed. "I'm just kidding zy."

She shook her head and giggled. 'How about we go out?"

"You know we can't leave campus unless a mentor checks us out." I said.

A sly grin came across her face. "You're the BAD BOY chres, you should know what I'm thinking."

"If your referring to sneaking out, then shit, I'm down." I said quickly.

She smiled.

"But I didn't know you were the type to sneak out."

She shook her head. "I'm not, I just think maybe its time for me to break out of my shell and have some fun."