"Was My Ass In Your Face?" (for Lily)

AYEEE this one's for LilySerraKantor ! Hope ya enjoy! 💗

hey I know this isn't exactly what you requested, but I feel like its 10x better than anything I could've written based off of what you requested. I still hope you like it though 😊.

and also, I would like to thank the lovely zoe_neilson123 for helping me come up with this wonderful idea. around of applause for Zoe please 👏👏👏

-------------------------

"Brennen where are we going again?" I hollered to Brennen across his house. I was in the kitchen getting a bottle of water and he was in the living room playing a video game.

"For the one hundredth fucking time, Lily, we're going to Tender Greens." He replied, eyes focused on the screen.

"That was actually the one hundredth and first fucking time." I said then took a sip of my water.

I walked into the living room with my water and sat down on the couch next to him. I leaned closer to Brennen and whispered in his ear,"I hope you lose."

"Shut the fuck up Lilly." He pushed me away with one of his hands.

I laughed and stood up.

"Didn't your friend say he was gonna be here like 5 minutes ago?" I asked. Brennen invited his friend to come to Tender Greens with us so his friend and I can become friends.

"Yeah, he does that a lot." He replied.

"Well tell him to hurry his ass up, I'm hungry."

"Duly noted." Brennen replied.

We waited for a few more minutes before Brennen got a text from his friend, saying he was here. Brennen and I went outside and saw him stranding by a red car.

He had brown hair, blue eyes, and was wearing all black.

I bet he likes emo-screamo music... or getting fucked in the ass, either one will do.

I chuckled at my own thought as we walked up to him.

"Lily, this is Colby, Colby, this is Lily." Brennen introduced us.

"Hi." He said.

"Nice beanie." I replied, of course, his beanie was black too.

"Thanks."

I turned to face Brennen.

"We're going now?" I asked.

"No, I was planning to stand outside all day." He sarcastically replied.

"Oh go suck a dick Brennen." I started walking towards his truck. "Shotgun!" I yelled as I climbed in.

As I was walking to Brennen's car, I swear I heard Colby ask,"Is she always like that?" and Brennen reply,"Yeah you get used to it after a while."

I opened the car door so they could hear me.

"This car isn't going to drive it's damn self!" I shouted.

They both looked at me.

"Shut the fuck up Lily!" Brennen shouted.