Chapter 19

Kantiss POV

I stand up as fast as I can letting go of Peeta's hand and the doctor starts to talk. "He will be fine for now he has a major concussion so once we let him go her will have to come back afterwords to get it checked out."

"Okay thank you." Peeta says

Now we are all just sitting the waiting for someone to ask the question I am dying to know and finally the doctor speaks up "You may go and see him but his might be sleeping."

I run past the doctor and though the forts to Gale's room and he is there sleeping just like the doctor said. I walk over to the bending being a quite as I can but he must hear me because he says "Is that us catnip?"

"Yes it is me" I say

I start to sob because I know I am the one who caused all this it just seems that people always sacrifice them selfs for me and the either die or get hurt. I am like a walking pod. (A.N. haha get it the pods that were in the Capitol in Mockingjay. Okay never mind back to story)

"I am sorry" I say to Gale

"It's fine catnip I just had to protect my best friend." he says

I lean in a hug him slightly not wanting to hurt him "Thank you Gale I will come by tomorrow to visit." I say

"Okay bye" he says

With that I get up and walk out the door and Peeta and Haymitch are still waiting outside.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Okay so sorry for the late update I meant to update earlier today but I got so caught up in reading a book that I forgot. Sorry if this chapter was boring

Question time

1.Do you like school or home better (it depends on the day with me)

2.Saturdays or Sundays (I like both)

3.Have you ever won something like and award or contest (I have won a couple awards and one Contest for story writing and I put the story on wattpad it is called The Haunting of Taylor Swift and One Direction is in it to so ya)

💕Sidney💕