The Alchemist v.s The Homunculus

Start from the beginning

"Hey teac-" Edward said, being cut off by a knife being thrown at him.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING COMING BACK HERE!? And you call me "Teacher"!? I do not teach scum like you! Get out of my home!" Izumi said.

Izumi is starting to look like Medusa. Ed is literally shocked that a knife is above him.

"Edward I guess that being short can be good sometimes, huh?!" I tell him.
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL THAT THEY CAN DO BACKFLIPS UNDER A BED!" Edward yells. "Anyway we aren't leaving."

She when threw more knives at Ed.

"The train. Get on it!" She yelled.
"Like I told you! We aren't leaving. We are determined to get things back to the way they were." Edward said with the glint of hope in his eyes.
"Ugh. Idiots. Fine you can stay."

We all smile. She is letting us stay.

"Let's all get dinner. Come help me." She said.

*later after dinner *

"So Al you have no of the gate?" Izumi asks.
"Yeah. All I remember is reaching out to brother. Then when I woke up, I was in the armor." Al replied.

Maybe if we can explain it to him. Wait. That will be hard, considering that it was weird!

"What was it like?" Al asks.
"Well it was strange. No it was awful. Izumi said while her arms doubled and wiggled.
"It'll leave you brain dead." Edward said while doing the same thing.
"You will never sleep soundly again!" I said while doing the same thing as Edward and Izumi.

We then all stop. I really can't believe I did that.

"So Al, does that ring any bells?" Edward asks.
"Nope sorry." Al said.

This isn't helping.

"I need to think. I'm going to bed..." I said while walking to my room.
"Ok. See you in the morning." Edward and Al say in unison.

*next morning*

I woke up from a vivid dream. It was about truth again. How it happened. I got dressed in my usual attire, which consisted of a (f/c) dress, matching (f/c) slip on shoes. When I opened the door, Al was there.

"Hey (y/n)?" Al asks me.
"Yes. What is it?" I reply while smiling.
"Would you like to go on a walk with me? Brother is taking his State Alchemist test."
"Yeah sure!"

We walk outside just to be welcomed by a rock being thrown at us. Upon closer inspection, it had a note on it.

"We know your secret. Meet us at the Devil's Next if you want to talk. Come alone."

I look at Al.

"Who knows your secret Al?!" I ask obviously worried.
"I don't know. They said come alone." Al said.
"I don't care what that Note said! I'm coming with you whether you like it or not!"
"Fine."

I walk with him to meet these people. The Devil's Nest huh? Sounds like a bar.

Dolchetto's POV:

"He's here.... There you are! About time!" I said. "But. There's someone else with him. A girl."

Your POV:

"We know your secret. Meet us at the Devil's Nest if you want to talk. I'm guessing you guys wrote this note?" Al said, while we walked closer.
"That's right. We know a lot about you." One of the three said.