𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥. megamo saikou

「 Request: @Sparkly_Kagayaku! 」

I stood outside the Councilors office. Everyone in this school thought they were all that and a bag of chips. I started chewing them loudly, annoying everyone in the vicinity. I smirked as they all gave me glares. (Y/N) (L/N), thief, and juvenile delinquent of Akademi High.

I crumpled my chip bag into a ball while the councilor's door swung open. I pegged a white haired boy in the head. Megamo Saikou. The "king" of Akademi. Little annoying boy who always gets in the way of my fun.

"Want to pick that up (L/N)?" I ignored him and walked into the office. "I'm talking to you."

"And I'm not. Good day to you Mr. Playboy" I scoffed at him while closing the door.

Sitting down with the Councilor she went over all my violations for today. Dress Code, Weapons, Harassing students, Late, etc. I got up and left incredibly annoyed. Heading outside a girl named Kokona tried to talk to you. I snarled at her. "Scram Loser..." She walked away...fast.

She was going to alarm someone. I had a gut feeling someone was about to be on my tail. I didn't care.

I headed to the back with the rest of the delinquents. Adri, the one with ombré bangs, greeted me. She was American. Her name was originally Adrian. "Well well well. Look who it is. Ms. Degenerate. What'd you go to the councilor for THIS time?" Although it may not seem like it. This is her being nice.

"Woah!" All the girls and boys got armed. Surprising.

"(L/N)." I knew that voice.

"Sup Playboy."

"You're what's up! Care to apologize for the chip bag?"

"Nope."

"Apologize or I'll make you."

"Do it! You won't!"

He quickly grabbed my arm and pinned it behind my back. Pushing my elbow to the ground so he was behind me, he growled.

"What was that? I didn't mean for it to end up like this, but for your apologies...I would break any rule."

Through restrained breathing and gritted teeth I strained out the words.
"I always knew you were a playboy." I had to admit I liked the position we were in. I sometimes think he was cute, but he was mostly a nuisance. I pushed him off and kissed his cheek. Walking away I waved without turning around.

"Later...Saikou" 

「 I'm so sorry I didn't get this out sooner! I'll edit this later! I've been having trouble sleeping and it's been messing up my schedule. I hope you forgive me! 」

「 Words: 427 」