Chapter 6

My hands had been chained in front of me as I was being dragged like a dog.

"Good mutt." The man hissed, he seemed to be the man with the annoying high pitched voice that had just sold me to him... my mate.

The man seemed elderly... He was human.

Maybe he was held against his will to do this?

Whatever, it's not my problem.

My inner wolf howled with excitement.

I was more than exasperated though because I could sense my mate was near.

With one more tug I was brought into another dark room through these thick brown chamber doors.

The elderly man unlocked my chains.

Before I was about to attack him he sneered at me.

"You wouldn't want to meet your new master in a mess would you?"

I looked down at my attire, it wasn't that bad.

"Good. Now stand still while we make you beautiful."

"What?" I questioned, was he going to touch me?

My eyes dilated instantly, but before I could do any damage I was shocked to my bones again.

I cried out in pain dropping to the ground instantly. My body shook fiercely and the interior of my skin burned with a painful eruption. My wolf could handle this, but I could not. It was too much for me to handle.

"Get up!" The elder man pulled me by my hair.

Even though I was still shaking from the traumatic shock I snarled at him as he just sneered at me.

He held a bracelet and pointed to it.

"If you act accordingly you will survive, but if you disobey orders you will submit to pain, mutt."

The elder man walked away out the doors with his warning and three young women came into the dark room hastily with handful of suitcases. Two of them looked alike with their short blond hair and blue eyes and the other lady was a tall thin brunette with a pixie cut.

Without an introduction they began cutting my clothes off, literally.

I didn't want them to see the mark Axel had branded me with, but as I looked down his mark was barely visible. It looked like small puncture wounds with a half moon shape on my bare shoulders, but it was still there. And there were other scars that were on my body, mostly around my upper body. Axel's favorite place to bite was underneath my breats.

I couldn't move, because my body still trembled every now and then with the after effects of the electrical shock. I just wanted the pain to go away, it sizzled underneath my skin.

I was surprised my hair didn't light on fire, that would have been quite a show.

The two girls that looked alike were busy measuring my naked body and then quickly turned around to run and grab things from their large suitcases. They practically ran back in their killer white stilettos in their 5' 2 frame. One had demanded me to put black undergarments that made my face flush with red but nonetheless I obliged, I was too caught up in their actions to feel embarrassed about being butt naked.

They didn't even seem to care about the scars on my body.

They were like busy ravaging ants.

The other twin made me put on a red dress, it looked quite simple but it seemed to hug my body just right.