Ships Pt1

Here are some of the ships! I'll be finishing the rest of them later, but for the time being ships are closed! Much love ❤️

___________________________

Dove:

Ello! I saw you were doing ships and I thought why not.

I'm relatively short, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm extremely sarcastic and witty, also pessimistic. An introvert who enjoys YouTube and Netflix over going outside. I love listening to music and writing even though I'm atrocious at it.

I adore your work and never stop writing. Thanks love xx

     I ship you with Jughead

Jughead and you met a when you moved to Riverdale during your sophomore year. When he first saw you, he was drawn to your beautiful hazel eyes, but soon fell for your humor. You two would constantly shoot sarcastic comments towards each other, and your conversations were constantly battles of the wits. When you're having a bad day, Jughead will come over and watch Netflix with you, you two are constantly adding things to your queue. You two are always recommending songs to each other and you love to watch him write. He loves to read your writing, and he loves that you take his suggestions to heart.

•••CrazyDree

•••
CrazyDree

Hi! I would like a male ship please(:

I have brown eyes/hair and wear glasses. I'm a very shy person at first but eventually warm up to people and get comfortable around them. I tend to spend time alone since I'm usually surrounded by so many people and want alone time. I love to read and write, I want to become an author when I'm older. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are closest to me. I'm either very kind & helpful or witty & rude.

Thank you darling!!!

     I ship you with Archie!

Archie was struck by your shyness at first, he took it as a challenge to get to know you, and boy was he glad he tried. When you got used to him, you two would spend your time shooting sarcastic and witty comments at eachother, earning laughter from the two of you. You tend to like to be alone, and Archie understands that, but there are times where he will drag you to football games, and you don't complain too much, because you get to see him play. You sit with his and now your friends, and cheer your red-headed football machine on. In return, he reads your writing, and always encourages you to chase your dream of being an author, because he knows you can do it.