A book for a man whore chapter2 (Picture of Tara)

Carmen's P.O.V.  

"Look at Mr. Freeman's new hair colour," whispered Carey when we were seated in the auditorium. Our principal thought that it was 'cool' to change his hair colour every year. This year it was dirty blonde. (Last year, it was jet black with dark blue high lights.)

I sighed, "Why can't we have a normal principal?" I asked when Mr. Freeman went to the speaker.

"At least its better than last year's," whispered Tara.

I nodded my head, and Leah pulled out her notebook. She wrote something down then passed it to Tara, who wrote something. Then she passed it to me.

"Welcome to Hedley high. And for most of you, welcome back," said Mr. Freeman.

I put the notebook on my lap not looking at it (because I could feel Ms.Bitch's eyes on me.) Instead I watched Mr. Freeman. A few minutes later Tara nudged me (that's the all clear sign). "This year will be the best year so far. Because-" I tuned him out and looked down at the notebook.  

L-This is sssoooo boring. I think that guy in the green shirt is cute  

T-I know! Every year is the same, the guy in the green? I think he's new  

C-Lmao! He is totally hot! But true, nothing good is going to happen this year

I passed the notebook over to Carey. "We have some new teachers this year. Ms. O'Neil and Mr.Eberlie for the grade 9's," said Mr. Freeman trying to make the whole school as happy as him. But, like everyone else, I pretended to be, just to make this thing end sooner. Carey and Tara nudged me at the same time. I turned to Carey knowing that she was done with the notebook.

We never passed it to the boys because well, it was more of a girl thing. But they always tried to take it from us (Adrian tackled me last year. I had a bruise as big as a football on my side for a month.) I took the notebook from her, Tara nudged me again. And from the corner of my eye I could see Mrs. Prince smiling in our direction. Mrs. Prince was way too nice to be a teacher. And too pretty with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Even though it was just Mrs. Prince watching us, we were still on our toes. Ms.Bitch watched not only us students but ALSO the teachers to find out which one of us was causing trouble (don't you just hate teachers?) Carey nudged me just as Mrs. Prince turned away from us and I looked down at the notebook. Since Carey and I both had names that started with C, she put her initials. I would love to have her initials because; it's one of my favourite TV shows. Carey Samantha Ianni (CSI.)  

CSI-I don't care about what you guys are talking about. What I care about is why Daniel is still dating that SLUT

I almost pissed my pants trying not to laugh out loud at the picture she drew right beside it. Tiffany was wearing what she was wearing today but, you could actually see all of her boobs and she was holding up a sign that said 'Yay! I'm a SLUT! Yay me!'  

C-I can't top that

I passed it to Tara. Unlike me, she burst out laughing, causing us to have the whole school staring at us in complete silence. But also unlike me, luck was on her side in situations like these. "Yes, thank you. We shouldn't be so serious all of the time. We should laugh. Everyone let's have a laugh," said Mr. Freeman.

Everyone around us started laughing, slowly turning their attention away from us. If it wasn't for Mr. Freeman, Ms.Bitch would have already been at our row yanking us up from our seats into her lair to write a 10 page essay on how to behave appropriately in school. Tara wrote something down then, passed it to Leah. She burst out laughing too but, everyone else was still laughing so no one noticed.

"Why is it that you have good luck and I don't?" I asked Tara.

She shrugged and said "maybe because I do everything that pops into my head."

Leah passed the book back to Tara who passed it to me.  

T-The sex must be that good  

L-ha! How is sex good with a slut/whore?  

C-I don't know. Makes me wonder what sex is like with Zac man whore

When the assembly was over Carey, Leah, and I walked to Mr.Nuckler class (Tara, Cole, and Matt had Ms.Trover for English.)

"I love how you always wait for me," Hunter whispered into my ear, putting his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

"Don't I always?" I said in a teasing voice pulling away from him to catch up with Carey and Leah.

He let me but kept pace with me the whole way to Mr.Nuckler class. When we walked in the bell rang so we just sat in of the middle rows. I sat in between Hunter and Leah. Adrian sat beside Hunter. I guess you could say that Adrian was a complete hottie with brown hair and blue eyes.

He's really nice and awesome to be around, that I didn't get why he broke up with Rebecca (the girl he was dating for a 1 and a half). They made a great couple (he had brown hair she had red, he had green eyes she had blue, they both love art and reading and have an awesome time together). Before I could finish this train of thought Mr.Nuckler walked into the room.

Zac's P.O.V.  

Mr.Nuckler came into the room and sighed. "Everyone, take your stuff and line up against a wall," he said going to his desk. We all did what we were told. Mike was staring at a brunette with amber eyes.

I smirked, "She was good." I didn't actually fuck her. I just said I did so that I could piss him off. And it did. (Last time he slept with the same girl I slept with, all she said to him was 'your friend was better' never again did he EVER sleep with the same girls as me. But that's hard to keep track of.)  

Thanks for reading!

That's a picture of Tara.