Chapter 1 - The Start

Beep Beep Beep!
My alarm blasted in my ear making me wake up in hurry. "Dumb clock" I mumbled as I got up about to start my day. I took a shower, got dress, and did my makeup. Since my mom was gone out of town the house was empty, I rushed downstairs grabbing a quick breakfast and rushed out the door to start my senior year of high school.
     "HEYYY KAYDENCE" my best friend Olivia yelled from her pink Ferrari.
"Hey Liv why so loud this morning" I asked raising my eyebrow in question"
  "WHY AM I SO LOUD IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION? ITS OUT FIRST DAY AS A SENIOR AND WE BASICALLY RULE THE SCHOOL KAY". She said bright and bubbly as if it was obvious.
  "yea, yea you have a valid point" I said agreeing. We did rule the school I mean our parents were filthy stinking rich we had everything we wanted and needed from the looks to the clothes and cars.
  Let's go inside" she said with a smirk on her face. I followed behind her as we entered the building.
"I hate this place" I whispered to myself .
"What was that Kay" she said with a wide grin. " OHHHH LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE The winner will be crowned queen of the barbies ( our group)."
"Alright" I said ready to take on the competition.
"First one I dare you to dumb you chocolate frappe on Hannah and then tear her notes apart and pick on her".
"Okay" I said uneasy Hannah used to be my bestfriend but ever since I because a Barbie we drifted apart and it ended with me picking on her. I walked over to Hannah, held my frappe over her head then poured it out allowing it to spill all over her clothes and bag. I then ripped her locker open and ripped her notes apart. When I finished I took a deep breathe and looked towards Hannah. Her face was full of shock and her lip began to quiver signaling that she was about to cry, but she fought the tears back.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL" she yelled back at me and I couldn't help but to chuckle at the state she was in. She then stormed off to the bathroom whispering words to herself and at the end all I heard was " CURSE YOU KAYDENCE RESEMORE".
--------------------------------------------------- HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENOJOY THIS FIRST PART IM EXCITED TO BE WRITING  MY FIRST BOOK🤙 chapter two will be out later this week or Sunday
Upload date:April 30