Five nights at Freddy's AU

Start from the beginning

"Please fuck me Tyler~!!!"

Tyler  takes his fingers out and puts his dick into Brian and the boy adjusted to the size. Tyler started Slamming in and out of Brian. After about 3 minutes, Tyler cums and Brian goes limp in Tyler's arms. Tyler stays and helps Brian clean up until 5:45. Brian pulls his pants back up and sits there with a very sore ass...

~Night Three~

Brian came into the office and sits down with a Monster Energy drink in his hand. He looks at the cameras again and sees that SpringTrap didn't move either but Bonnie the Bunny did, but Brian didn't know where he was at. He drops his phone and he gets up from his seat and gets under the desk to get it, unaware of Bonnie was standing there, watching him with a smirk on his face.

"My, what a nice view from here." The Bunny says

Brian blushes as he gets up from the ground and looks up at the man in blue clothing. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"My name is Jonathan. I heard that Tyler and Evan had fun with you. Now it's my turn, Brian!" Jonathan says jumping on the poor 18 year old.

Brian's ass was up against Jonathan's dick and Brian just had to squirm under him. Brian feels Jonathan's hands go down to his dick and rubbed it though Brian's clothing. Brian squirms again and Jonathan laughs at Brian.

"You like it when I touch you, Brian?!?" Jonathan asked

"Yes, Jonathan please fuck me long and hard~!!!" Brian moans

"That ain't all that's hard, Brian." Jonathan says

Jonathan rubs his swollen erection up against Brian and the guy under him moans. Jonathan decides to stop teasing Brian and starts taking their clothes off and he grabs Brian's cock and starts stroking it fast and hard. Jonathan knew Brian wouldn't last so he stops and wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole to get it prepare for his cock. After doing this, Jonathan takes his fingers out and puts his dick into Brian and goes to town on Brian ass. They both cum at the same time and Jonathan help Brian clean up the office and spray in there, so it don't smell like sex and Jonathan leaves at 5:50. Brian had never felt so turned on by this before...

~Night Four~

Brian limped into the office and sits down in the comfortable seat. He looks at the cameras and sees Balloon Boy walking towards his office.

"Are you Brian the new night guard?" Says a child like voice

Brian turns and sees a somewhat tall standing there in the door way. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He also had light brown skin.

"Hi!!, I'm Lui and I like gummy worms!" Lui says

"Hello, Lui I'm Brian. Nice to meet you." Brian says noticing the lust in Lui's eyes.

Brian blushes as Lui grabs for his hands and pinned Brian down on the ground and takes Brian's​ pants off. Lui starts sucking on Brian and the night guard moans out loud and Squirm in Lui's grip. Lui stops sucking Brian and pulls Brian up from the ground and puts Brian's face up close to his cock and he blushes.

"Suck it Brian!!" Lui says demandingly

Brian puts his mouth on Lui's cock and the Balloon Boy pushes Brian's head and causes him to deepthroat​ it. Brian whines as Lui wets his fingers and puts them inside of Brian.

"If you do good, I will add another finger in." Lui says smirking evily at Brian.

Brian does a good job and Lui pulls out of Brian's mouth with a "Pop" and turns Brian around. Lui slides right into Brian without warning and starts thrusting harder and harder.

"Ohhhhh~" Brian whines

Brian wasn't going to last much longer if Lui kept doing this to him. With one more thrust they both cum. Lui helps Brian get up and clean the office leaves around 5:45. Brian was fucking tired and sore from all this Fucking​ going on. He wonders if his ass will last...

~Night Five~

If Brian made through the night, he would have the night guard position and get a raise as well. Brian's ass was still burning from what Lui did to him last night and he wondered who would be next to fuck him. His dick got hard at the thought of it. He looks at the cameras and didn't noticed that a shadow figure was heading towards the office. He look around to make sure none of the robot like humans weren't around and pulls his pants down and starts jerking himself off.

"You started without me, didn't you Brian.." says a Irish accent

Brian looks and sees a  tall guy with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a gold outfit and a black top hat. The guy licks his lips at the sight in front of him and Brian blushes as he tries to move but the man was alot stronger and faster than him.

"My name is David. So that why you know what to scream when I fuck you." David says

David pinned Brian down on the desktop with his back on it. Brian's​ face was very red, as David  starts stroking his dick and licking his fingers and puts them inside of Brian. The younger male moans as David does this. David looks at the other Irishman and smirks as his fingers hit a certain spot inside of Brian.

"David, fuck me right there!!!! Ohhhhh~!!" Brian moans

David stops stroking Brian and takes his fingers out and lines his big cock up with Brian's hole. Brian eyes get wide as they see how big David was.

"Ohhh, you are so big~" Brian moans

David slides in and Brian grunts as he adjusted to the feeling. David thrust hard and fast as he hears Brian scream his name loudly. After about 4 minutes, they both cum together and it makes a big mess on the desk. So they cleaned up and got dressed and David left about 5:50 and slaps Brian on the ass as he walks out. The Manager gave Brian the job as night guard and this meant that he could spend more time with robot like humans alot and more fucking to his ass....

*******
That's a lot of smut XD hope you guys like it