29. The Crybaby and The Mysterious Women!

Targeted at Teens.

The Crybaby.

I'm 11.

My mother left me because I was a crybaby, sounds silly but real.
I'm an orphan.
My father died in a crash on the way to buy me a barbie doll from far away.

Now I sit on the streets all alone ......

"Mother, mother!" I screamed. No one can hear me. I'm locked in my bedroom because I refused to do the dishes. My hands still struggle to reach the tap.

Every time I see her, my mother gets worse.
I scrape my fingertips across the door.
Suddenly, the door banged open. I fell to the floor, grazing my hand. My mother stood there in the door way with a disgusted look on her face. She grabbed me and pulled me up from my t- shirt.

My eyes became watery, I was about to cry for the 3rd time today.
All of a sudden, I saw her behind my mother. The figure disappeared and my mother let go of me. I lost my balance and fell on the floor again.

"I'm sorry," she said looking horrified. She turned around and went back.

I was so confused. It's like she changed in 3 seconds. I picked myself up from the floor, it was silent. I walked over to my bed and stopped.

I could hear small thuds. I decided to follow the sound. I started walking down the hallway.

I could hear my mother chopping in the kitchen. The noise was coming from the store room.

I could still here the sound.
I slid my hands on the door knob and twisted it.

....

The noise was coming from the antique chair that my father bought for my mother.
The wooden chair was rocking from side to side. However, no one appeared to be on the chair. The chair was rocking side to side by its self.

In a flash, a woman was sat on the chair. She was wearing a black veil.

"Who are you?" I said while tears streamed down my face.

"WHY DO YOU TALK TO YOURSELF?" I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned around and my mother was staring at me.

The woman stopped rocking the chair.
"You are pathetic, you know that don't you. Why can't you leave me alone. All you ever do is cry."

"Mother, why can't you see her." I cried while pointing to the rocking chair.

"You are stupid, talking to a chair, I can't have you in my house." My mother said.

She grabbed me by my neck and dragged me out the house. The streets were silent, small screams escaped my mouth.

We walked across the bridge. She let go of me. "Don't you ever come to me again. I never want to see you." She ran back and faded in the distance. I cried my eyes out.

Do you know how it feels to be lost and have no where to go? I sat on the pavement.

I ducked my head down and cried hard. As I lifted my head, I could see her. The woman came closer. She unveiled her face and kneeled down. Her face was white as the sheet. Her face shape was long. Her eyes looked swollen.
"Don't worry my dear, I'll always be with you."
Her voice didn't match her face. Her voice was croaky.
At least I wasn't alone or was I.

The end.

No copyright permitted without permission.