15 • my old friends

Your pov:

I just woke up from a long nap; thanks to Jake for putting my frick'n alarm on this morning.

I got up and made my way downstairs, excited for my somewhat four days of freedom.

I made it downstairs, saying hello to my parents as I sat on the couch, fixating my eyes on the tv.

"Hello darling," my parents said in unison.

I heard Jake clear his throat, my attention falling on him as I turned my head.

"What?" I furrowed my brows, biting my cheek to control my smirk.

"Uh, I exist too you know?"

I shrugged my shoulders and trailed my eyes back to the tv with a smirk.

"You. Piece. Of. Crap." Jake said slowly, his voice growing deeper.

I stayed silent, letting him death glare me for at least two minutes.

"That's it," Jake growled, bolting towards me as he tackled me off the couch.

"Fuck you, Jake," I whined, slightly shouting.

"Language y/n," my mum said with raised eyebrows, glaring down at me from the couch.

Jake stopped tackling me with a smirk, my mouth falling in disbelief.
"What? He was tackling me! What else was I supposed to say?" I said, waving my arms around frantically in the air.

Jake was about to grab me until I got up, escaping his embrace as I huffed.
"Come at me bro," I threatened him, his body jolting upwards from the ground as he towered over me.

"As you wish," he smirked, the both of us breaking down into a sprint around the house as he tried to catch me, which he succeeded.

~

I placed my bowl in the sink before grabbing my phone and exiting the house as I went outside to the balcony. I sat on the couch, facing the beach view as the fresh breeze blew across my face.

It's beautiful.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1 hour ago

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••    1 hour ago

1554 likes           79 comments

@yourusername - ocean views are beautiful 🌊

;comments

@abbiriley - oh my god! is that your house?