Summer Holidays Contest (UPDATED)

(8/June/2017 UPDATE)
Hello, lovely people! I just wanted to remind you that the deadline is on the 31st of July. Please, please, do not say that you will participate if you are not going to do so.

ALSO! Whoever finishes their story, I suggest that they message me about it.
Just in case I miss it.

~ ▪ ~

Summer Holidays Contest

Have you missed BTBLS? Do you want to have at least one chapter more? Maybe have a say in what will happen in that chapter? Or maybe have the chance to write it on your own?

Well, 'Summer Holidays Contest' is here to make your dreams come true.

-What is Summer Holidays Contest?

-Summer Holidays Contest is a fun and creative contest made especially for the fans of BTBLS. In this contest, the participants will have to write a short story about the summer holidays of Cat and Tyler. There will be three winners, from whom though only the first one's story will be included in this book. The other two will be tagged, featured and will also get a dedication in the winner's chapter.

-Who can participate?

-Anyone who has read this book is allowed to participate, but you have to make sure that you know the whole story.

-What should we write?

-You should write a short story about Cat and Tyler's summer holidays. Having them being old with children would be more preferable, but you are allowed to use them as teens in your story too. You can make them go anywhere, do anything, etc.

NO: mature content, violence, self harm, etc.

-How can we participate?

-In order to participate you will have to write a small story and tag it with #SHcontest and also make this your story title. (DO NOT NAME YOUR STORY 'BABYSITTING THE BADBOY'S LITTLE SISTER!)
Then, you should come here and comment "I PARTICIPATE"

HERE

(If you don't do this, I won't be able to notice your story)

-How many chapters should we have?

-One chapter is enough, but if you would like to write more, I would suggest that you write from one to three chapters.

-How can I get more chances of winning?

-Having been active in the story (voting, commenting) is clearly a positive thing. It shows that you have read and know about it, so you are able to continue with it.

-Do I need to have a fancy cover?

-Making a cover for your story is not mandatory. This contest is about writing, so the appearance of the story will have no impact on the judging.

-What do the winners get?

-Initially, there will be three winners; 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place. All of them will be tagged and congratulated on, but only the 1st one's story will actually make it in the book. Apart from that, all the winners will get a shout out in one of my books, on my Instagram page and Facebook page. Last but not least, the winners will get to know my real name and will be offered a list of titles (thought by me) which they can use for their own work.

-What's the deadline?

-All the participants will have to have finished their work until the 31st of July. The stories will have to be completed and tagged as completed.

I hope you enjoy this idea, and mostly, I want to hope that many of you will participate. I love reading your ideas.

Comment here any questions about the contest ➡
(I will answer everything)

Love you all,
charliegotcaught