Chapter 6

Quick Authors Note before the chapter: I know it's been a while. I will gave a quick recap of everything thing thats happened at the bottom of the chapter. Thanks for waiting, guys!

I nodded and smiled at nothing in particular. The door separating the division began to jiggle signaling the end of the fight and my eyes shot up to Zeke in panic, but he was already gone.

Bellamy and Jack burst through the door. Bellamy met my eyes first and let out an obnoxious gasp.

"How the FUCK are you still alive?" Bellamy shrilled. He didn't seem angered, no, he seemed intrigued.

"Is it really THAT unbelievable?" I retorted, while attempting to stand up.

The skin on my stomach stung when i attempted to straighten out, reopening my bloody, dried up wound. Turns out my injury was worse than I thought.

I groaned then immediately saw Jack's frantic eyes lock with mine. I expected him to come and help me. After all, he was the one that tried to prevent this whole scenario, but he just looked at me. His eyes were wide, mouth agape, and his brows were pressed into thin lines of concern.

He quickly looked away once he noticed me looking at him and shot his eyes up to the roof. I turned to Bellamy in confusion, only to find he had a similar expression printed onto his face. I followed their lines of vision until dread began to fill my stomach.
Valentino

****

****

After Jack and his goons Dusty and Henry decided to have a 'meeting', Bellamy helped me tend to my wounds.

"Just tell me this, Amalia." Bellamy said seriously. I was currently laying on my bed in the cell pulling my shirt up to reveal my stomach as Bellamy cleaned my cut.

"Why didn't he kill you?"

"I-I don't know what you mean," I mumbled getting flustered.

"We all know you didn't do that to Valentino. He was dangling from the seventh floor by a chain tied around his neck. He wasn't even recognizable!" Bellamy barked.

"I don-"

"When you first got here you climbed to the seventh floor- he didn't kill you. Why? He saved you from Valentino..."

"I don't know Bellamy..." I whispered, refusing to tell him that we were mates.

"I can hear your heart beat. Your lying!" He accused.

"Bella-"

"Look I'm not the one you need to worry about," he interrupted me, "You can't let them find out. Make your act so convincing that even I believe you."

"What do you mean them? You mean Jack?" I said anger slowly consuming me after each word he spoke.

"I mean everyone, Amalia." He said finishing up wrapping my stomach. 

I planted my hands on the table and muscled myself up so I was sitting straight and quirked an eyebrow up at Bellamys words.

"What about you," I asked carefully.

"Thats for you to decide." He said to which I responded with a glare. He glared back and then left me to my own devices.

I shifted to face the metal ceiling that was securely bolted on top of the walls. What would it mean to be the old Alphas mate?

...

"Amalia," I heard a voice whisper, "Come here."

My eyes were immediately drawn to the man hanging upside down in front of my face. His hands were gripping the metal bars as he slowly opened them and swung his legs down to the floor.

"Zeke!" I whispered in surprise, "What are you doing? People are still awake its not dark yet!"

He grunted in response and took a step towards me.

"What about the silver? I thought you said-"

"I killed them." He cut me off.

"What?"

"I killed the guards."

"Why?"

Instead of answering me, Zeke stepped forwards and caged his arms around me. I stumbled back a bit at his sudden proximity until I felt my butt hit the cold mattress on the bed.

He looked down at me, his arms resting above his head while he was whispering," If something happened to you, and I was weak and chained to a wall I would never forgive myself.

"Zeke, as of right now they all think I ripped Valentino's arm off carried him up to the seventh floor and hung him." I said flatly, "I don't think I would have problems any time soon."

Zeke just shook his head, "You can't see it, Amalia, but they're all playing you. If they wanted you dead you'd be dead. The Q isn't for the weak, and I think you know that if you weren't my mate Valentino would have..."

"Zeke!" I said surprised by his bluntness.

He raised his eyebrows at me and I looked down knowing he was probably right.

"Don't get me wrong, mate," He said sliding down onto the bed by where I was sitting, "Your tough. Most people in your place wouldn't have stood a chance against Valentino. Your smart for climbing those walls."

I smiled at him as he put his arm around me.

This was going to be a long night.

As promised a summary.

As far as you guys know...
Zeke used to be Alpha. He shifted into a second unknown type beast and was then locked in prison because a man named Dext spread fear and rumors amongst the pack. Dext then took over as Alpha once he had Zeke locked away.

Amalia was sent to prison because she punched the 'New Alpha's' son. Once in prison she started having strange encounters with Alpha Valko-Zeke while making allies and enemies among the prisoners.

Every Sunday the guards come to renew the chains on Zeke and inject him with poison. Zeke made a plan to wait out the poison till he was at his strongest the day before they inject it again, but ended up killing the guards when they came because he feared for Amalia's safety in the prison.

Some questions you all should be having and that I WILL NOT answer:

Why is Bellamy being so nice to her, isn't he the one who insisted she fight?

Isn't punching the Alphas son a stupid reason for getting sentenced to a maximum security prison? (I have a reason and it is not a plot hole guys)

No i cant make you into a character Im sorry about this one guys!

Thanks for reading!