a whole new world part 2

title: a whole new world part 2
mood: serious
tw: irritation, anger,blood ¿
one shot

✿.。.:* ☆

:* ☆

Through out classes Diana found it difficult to concentrate the sun burned too brightly hurting her delicate eyes. unfortunately for Diana, the Professors prevented her from using the sunglasses she had on. Each teacher ordered her to remove them. By her fourth class,Diana didn't bother with using them as she would only get yelled upon. So she discarded the item into her bag.

Using her hand as a shield from the piercing rays,didn't do much but the brown eyed girl was stuck. She had gained herself curious looks from both of the Parker twins and it was driving her insane.

Luke Parker was genuinely concerned for one of his bestfriends. She had been acting unusual throughout the day. He desperately wanted to help. Luke caught up to the dark haired. ʻʻHey, are you sure you're okay?.ʼʼ He wondered, his eyebrows furrowed in a calculating look.

Diana jumped as she had been startled by Luke. Who backed away, frowning due to her odd behaviour. She almost internally groaned. Why couldn't she be left alone?.

ʻʻI'm fine,Luke. Don't worry.ʼʼ Diana whispers rubbing her throbbing head.

ʻʻWhy are you on edge? It's not like you and why are you whispering?.ʼʼ The blond questioned dubiously.

Diana moaned in pain ʻʻssh please.ʼʼ grunting she passes him and enters the history class.

Once seated at the far back of the class. Diana sighed in relief as the brightness that emitted from the sun had ceased to hurt her relief was short lived. For now she could hear each movement occurring in the history class.

From the sound of chairs scraping the floor to students chattering as they took their seats. Including the zipping of bags and the clicking of pens were audible to her.

Almost as if she had super hearing. Diana could now hear the approaching footsteps of Professor,Saltzman.

Diana shifted uncomfortably in her seat which made Olivia Parker share a vexed look with her brother. Tyler raised his eyebrow at the two twins. To which Liv shifted her gaze at Diana as a reply.

Tyler following her direction finds Diana in a state of despondency. She seemed distressed.

Diana bit her lip hard hoping this all would stop. Detecting many stares directed towards her. She removes her fingertips from her temples and raises her head up to find Liv,Luke and Tyler staring at her in an observant manner.