"Until Sam Found Out" (for Reaghan)

Ayeeee this one's for Reaghan_Sariai !

hope you enjoy 💗

heyyyy, I know this isn't exactly what you requested, but i just started writing and it kinda ended up like this... sorryyyy

-------------------------

"Shut the fuck up wontcha?" I groaned. I rolled over and turned off my alarm that has been going off for the past 10 minutes.

It finally turned off and I sat up. I rubbed my face and felt my phone vibrate next to me.

I picked it up and read the text.

Sam: hey reaghan wyd?

Me: I just woke up wbu?

Sam: oh nothing, wanna hang out later?

I thought for a few seconds whether or not I should say yes or no. A while ago, Brennen told me that Sam likes me, but I don't feel the same way about him.

Me: sure, I'll talk to you later :)

Sam: okay :)

I mean, he's still my friend, and I still want to hang out with him.

I decided to text Brennen and ask for his advice, I mean, he is one of my best friends and all.

Me: hey bren I need help

Brennen: what's up?

Me: welllllllll sam asked to hang out and I said yes and I don't know how to tell him that I don't like him without hurting his feelings

Brennen: woah woah okay just come over and we'll talk about it

Me: thanks Brennen you's a good friend 🖤

Brennen: I know.

I set my phone down and got changed. I left my house and started walking to Brennen's house, he only lives 3 minutes away.

I arrived at his house and knocked on the front door. I immediately heard Kobe start barking. Soon enough, the front door opened revealing Brennen holding Kobe.

"Hi Kobe!" I said in a baby voice as I took him from Brennen's arms.

"Did you just come over to steal my dog?" Brennen asked as we started walking up the stairs.

"Uh-huh." I said as we entered his living room.

I plopped down on the couch and cuddled Kobe.

"Reaghan, are you just gonna cuddle Kobe the whole time?" Brennen asked, sitting down next to me.

I laughed and sat up.

"How do I tell Sam that I don't like him without hurting his feelings?" I asked him.

He thought for a few seconds.

"You can't." Was all he said.

"I can't...?"

He nodded. "You can't tell him without hurting his feelings."