two | did you swallow his saliva

Ridiculous.

What made boys think that they had the power to do whatever they wanted? If I had a choice, I'd throw a brick at each and every boys' face who thought they owned the world, who thought they owned women.

"Was it good?" Jiao asked.

"Any butterflies?" Tori.

"Did you swallow his saliva?" Hailee.

I raised a questioning eyebrow in Hailee's direction who smirked mischievously before wiggling her eyebrows.

"You're fucking gross."

"I'd be gross for Matt anytime," she shot back, sighing dreamily as Jiao and Tori cringed and groaned in irritation.

"You're coming tonight, yes?" Jiao questioned me, placing a hand on my shoulder as I pulled up in front of her two-storey house.

I shrugged. "We'll see."

Once I dropped my friends off at their homes and finally drove into the driveway of my own house, I realised that the sun was already setting and it was already getting dark. A gentle, cold breeze brushed against my exposed flesh as I shivered and wrapped my pink leather jacket around my shoulders tightly before locking my car.

"I'm home!" I shouted just as I entered the wide foyer, throwing my school bag to the side before dropping my car keys on the small but tall coffee table that was sitting randomly in the centre of the room.

"We have guests for dinner!" my mother shouted from the dining room.

I cocked an eyebrow and opened the front door again, shoving my head outside and noticed that there was another unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. I sighed and cursed under my breath before closing the front door again, turning on my heels as I plastered on a sweet smile. I strutted towards the dining room where there was a long glass table that was able to fit two families with a large chandelier hanging in the middle of the room.

"This is my eldest daughter," my mother voiced as she stood up, plastering on a sweet smile that looked so alike to my own and walked over towards me as she guided me towards a spare chair beside my sister. "She's the sweetest girl."

I coughed before muttering underneath my breath, "bullshit."

My mother must've heard because she gave me a death glare as I sighed and avoided eye contact with her and straightened up my back before allowing my eyes to drink in every family member that was sitting on the other side of the table.

There was a man who was sitting on the opposite side of my father with his blonde hair sleeked back smoothly and his intense blue eyes concentrated on the dish in front of him. Next, was a woman who sat opposite of my mother with her dirty blonde hair and sharp green eyes that looked like she never had any fun in her life at all. A male sat on the opposite side of my sister who looked around the age of twenty-one with his blonde hair and dark green eyes that he must've inherited from his mother. He looked like one of those people who fooled around with women and then left them after a one-night stand.

As I moved my eyes across to the person who sat opposite of me, my heart and stomach dropped to hell as my eyes widened in shock. The figure had a familiar smirk on his face as if challenging me to say something that would humiliate myself.

He had blonde hair and sharp blue eyes, just like his father as he propped his elbow on the dining table, looking at me in amusement. I couldn't help but clench my fist and my jaw as I cleared my throat uncomfortably.

"Since you've arrived late," my mother voiced as if it was to embarrass me or make me feel bad. "This is Cayden Nixon, the eldest son of the Nixon family." My mother gestured to the male who looked like his mother.