Chapter Eighteen - Revelations

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Enjoy!

Amy-Nicole xoxo

My mind groggily took in the dimly lit ceiling as I slowly peeled open my eyes. Fear shot through me as I sat up in a panic, afraid that I had dreamed Reid and the others and was still down in Chase's basement. My eyes swept around the unfamiliar room taking in the furniture and decoration only to sweep back as I saw Reid slouched in a wide round arm chair, his feet on the end of the bed as he slept soundly. I couldn't help smiling brightly as I watched him for several long minutes before swinging my legs over the side of the bed frowning as I looked down to find I was in a too big navy t-shirt and slightly too big shorts that were only staying up on my hips thanks to the drawstring tied in a neat bow. I glanced at Reid again as I wondered how I'd gotten changed, the last thing I remembered was trying to dodge how Chase had hit me, everything after that was fuzzy. Did Reid change me? My nose scrunched up at the thought as I remembered I still didn't know which of them was my brother. It would be really awkward if he had and he was my brother, or if any of them had for that matter. Although then again it would be super awkward knowing I'd kissed him then found out he was my brother but it didn't feel wrong or inappropriate when I was with him, when we'd kissed or touched each other. Chewing on my bottom lip I smiled as Reid mumbled something as he shifted in his chair. Should I wake him? Deciding against waking him, he looked far too peaceful to wake, I padded across the soft carpet trying to be as quiet as I could and opened the door enough to squeeze through it. Looking left and right I contemplated which direction to go in before turning left into a hallway I recognized, slowly realising I must be at Caleb's before heading down it to find the stairs.

"Good evening, Belle." I jumped at the gentle voice turning to find Evelyn sitting at the kitchen island as I pushed through the swinging door.

"Hi." I whispered, unsure exactly how to be around her since last time we saw each other she off-loaded a heap of history on me and I ran away. "Where...where is everyone?"

"Most of them are sleeping I think. Tyler and Caleb are still in their rooms, Pogue took Kate to the dorms ten or fifteen minutes ago and Reid was meant to be with you. He was with you, correct?"

"Uh...yeah. He was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him." I smiled awkwardly not sure how she was when it came to girls staying over.

"That was good, he's not slept since you left, unless you count when he dozes of for a few minutes. Are you hungry? I can make you something." She smiled brightly about to get off her stool.

"No...no I'm fine thank you." I rushed to get out before she started to cook something up. "Actually, I wouldn't mind something to drink. My throat is really dry."

"Of course, please sit down."

"Oh, no I can get it...if you just point me to where to go." I glanced around the big kitchen unsure where to begin looking.

"The cupboard up in the corner there, will get you a glass while there are plenty choices in the fridge, I'm sure you'll find something you like." I nodded following the direction her well-manicured finger pointed in, grabbing a glass from the cupboard in the corner next to the sink before tugging open the huge fridge, spying a bottle of fresh orange juice. "Please feel free to treat this place like your own Belle. You're as welcome here as my boys, hence the big fridge." I joined in as she laughed lightly, taking a seat opposite her as I sipped at the cold orange.

"I take it they eat a lot."

"Tons. I think it comes with the energy used with their power, their fathers are the same. So, how are you feeling now? Better I hope."