☆Beyond Broken Chapter 9

Chapter Nine: It's my birthday!...

I woke up early on a Wednesday morning, and looked at the time. It was six forty. I shook my head, and yawned as I laid back down. It took me about thirty seconds to realize what today was, then I got up with a smile on my face. I ran out of my room, over to Bryce's room, and jumped on him.

"Wake up Bryce!" I shouted and he groaned.

"Amber go away I'm try-" I cut him off by pinching him.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" He exclaimed while rubbing his arm, and looking at me with a glare.

"It's my birthday!" I exclaimed, with a grin.

"Oh yay happy birthday now get off," Bryce said.

"What got you in a bad mood?"

"Someone interrupted my dream," Bryce grumbled, giving me the stink eye.

"Oh whatever you do the same thing to me when its your birthday," I said while rolling my eyes. I got off of my brother, and he stretched as I went back to my room to get my phone. Just as I did my phone started to ring. I looked to see who was calling, and it was Regan.

"Hey best friend," I said into the phone.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Amber! Happy birthday to you!" My friends said, and I smiled.

"Thanks you guys! You're the best but where are you three?" I asked.

"That shall be answered in three....two..," Samantha trailed off then my doorbell rung. I went downstairs, and opened the door, then got bombarded with hugs.

"Happy birthday!" My friends said again.

"Agh! Okay okay too close! Can't breath!" I shouted, and my friends let me go from their death grips.

"Sorry!"

"Are you trying to kill me on my birthday?" I asked them, and sighed. They all just laughed, and I soon joined the infectious giggles of my friends.

"Amber guess what my mom got us," Regan said with a grin.

"What?" I asked and Regan handed me a ticket. I read it, and my eyes widened.

"She got us tickets to see Twenty One Pilots?!" I shouted and Regan nodded. I squealed, making Hunter cover his ears.

"Okay what happened and why are you squealing?" Bryce asked, coming downstairs.

"Regan's mom got her tickets to see a band!" Hunter shouted.

"Hunter shut up you're shouting," I said.

"Oh I am!? Oops. I mean oh I am?" He said and we all nodded.

"To be fair you two did squeal loudly. I'm pretty sure everyone in Arizona could hear you," Samantha said. I shook my head and turned on my phone as it viabrated to see a message from Miles.

Miles😍👌🙌😘❤: Happy birthday Amber! 🎉🎊😘

I smiled at the fact that he sent me a message, and quickly replied back.

Me: Thanks! Are you guys still coming over later?

Miles😍👌🙌😘❤: Totally. I got you something ;)

Me: What is it?

Miles😍👌🙌😘❤: Can't tell. See you later! ✌

I sighed, and suddenly felt someone looking over my shoulder at my phone. I looked over, and Bryce was there.