How do the signs flirt?

For some people, flirting comes as easily as breathing. Then there are those who are such terrible flirters that it’s painful to watch them.
Astrology has a lot to do with our personal characteristics, and can influence whether you’re a player or a flirting failure.

Is your idea of flirting to giggle like a fool, or is it giving the object of your affection a half-smile as you touch your own hair? Whatever your flirting style is, knowing what your zodiac sign has to say about your style can help you find the best way to get your flirt on (and which of the other signs are the most responsive to your kind of flirting).

Aries (March 21 - April 19)
You’re assertive and bold with your flirting. You have no problem picking the hottest guy in the club and buying him a drink. People are attracted to your confidence and find you sexy. Libras, Capricorns and other Aries are the best signs for you to hookup with, but for long-term relationships go for a Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius or Aquarius, since Scorpios will find your flirting style too in-your-face.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
You’re so sweet, your flirting style is like an old-fashioned Rom-Com. You prefer if someone comes on to you. You’re also very sensual and have your signature move of lightly touching the palm. If you’re looking for a casual encounter, Scorpio, Aries or Virgos for you. If you want a more lasting relationship, go for a Capricorn, Libra or Gemini.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
Your way with words is a seduction all to itself, and you use those powers to flirt in a very communicative manner, which may include wit or body language. You can get bored and run very hot and cold, but it works for you because you’re also somewhat of a tease. If you just want to Netflix and chill then Leos, Virgos and Scorpios will be receptive. If you’re looking for someone to be in a relationship with, you need to find a Libra, Aries or Aquarius.
Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
Your flirting style is very captivating on one hand and very nurturing on the other. You’re genuinely interested in having people tell you about their horrible breakup or how crappy their day was. You aren’t trying to flirt per se, but it makes you kind of irresistible as you connect with others on a very emotional level.
If you want to turn your bitch session into more of a sex session, look to Leo, Pisces or Capricorn. But let’s be honest, you’re not really that interested in a booty call. You want a life-long partner. You’ll be more likely to find it with a Taurus, Virgo or Pisces.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)
Stroking the ego isn’t a one-way transaction for you. You want to get praise and attention as much as you want to give it. You’ve got a whole bag of flirting moves — everything from very focused eye contact, smiling, and charisma. You’ve got sexy down to a science.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
You’re the Ruler of Mixed Messages. One minute you’re reserved and standoffish, and the next you’re giving off a strong sex vibe. You don’t let random people enter your exclusive circle of admirers. You use your intelligence, sexuality and a lot of tilting of the head with partially closed eyes to flirt.
You’re not one for a Craigslist hookup, and if it’s casual sex you’re looking for you’ll usually get it with someone you know who’s a Gemini, Scorpio or Aquarius. When you’re at that point where you want a relationship that will go the distance, the type of person you should seek will be a Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, or a fellow perfectionist Virgo like yourself.

Libra (September 23 - October 22)
Your sign is ruled by Venus so you know a little bit about flirting, love, and romantic gestures. You’re a natural born flirt and use your flirting tricks such as your charm, charisma, and beauty. Since you don’t want anyone to feel bad or have any conflict, you flirt with just about everybody.
If you’re looking for no-stings-attached fun, then go for a Taurus, another Libra, or an Aries. If you’re ready to settle down, you’ll find that the most suitable partner will be a Gemini, Leo or Aquarius.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
You’re the Master of Flirting with your intense sexuality, sensitivity, and suggestive naughtiness. You enjoy flirting so much that there doesn’t even need to be an endgame; it’s just fun to give someone a sultry glance, a sexy smile, and a seductive touch. If you want to give someone the one-night-stand of a lifetime, choose a Taurus, Sagittarius or Aries. When you’re looking for a significant other, then a Pisces, Cancer or a Capricorn will fit the bill.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
You love adventure, change, and have a fun, flirty style. You’re always ready to tell a fascinating, provocative, and spectacular story, and your sense of fun is contagious and attractive. You have a talent for teasing but will deliver with some spontaneous yet sensual touching. Since you’re always ready to pick up and go, you can be a little emotionally detached sometimes, leaving the objects of your flirtation confused and hurt.
If you want to burn off some sexual tension, then another Sagittarius or a Scorpio would be your best partner. If you truly think you can make an emotional commitment and mean it, then find a Libra, Gemini or Leo.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
You have a very sincere and straightforward flirting style. You’re very real, but sometimes a little reserved. You make people want to find out what’s behind your calm, cool, and collected facade. You won’t flirt with anyone you don’t find interesting, and when you do flirt you’ll stroke your hair or lightly touch your own body, as if to say that you’re totally ready.
If you want something casual then find an Aries, Cancer or Libra. For a relationship that can build, you’ll want to find a partner that’s a Taurus, Scorpio or Virgo.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)
You love to flirt because it shows how charismatic you are. You don’t need to be one-on-one to flirt; you can flirt with an entire group with your brilliance, wicked sense of humor, and passion. You like to surprise people and keep them off-guard with your flirting.
If you’re feeling like having a casual encounter, then find yourself a Scorpio, Pisces or Leo. If you find yourself ready for a long-term commitment, then a Gemini, Libra or Sagittarius is best.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)
When it comes to flirting, it’s difficult to know where the fantasy ends and the real you begins. You’re often shy, so trying on a different persona to flirt works for you. Even if you don’t say one word, people notice and gravitate to you. You’re like some kind of magical magnet: mysterious, sensual, and sensitive.
If you want something casual, go for a Taurus, Libra or Aquarius. For someone compatible that will join you in your mystical travels for eternity, you’ll find your cosmic cohort in a Cancer, Scorpio or Capricorn.

So,I am going to dedicate this chapter randomly..
I dedicate this to zodiac-changes

Hope you guys like it.♡