1

Steve's POV

"Batman vs Superman was obviously just a cheap movie meant to bring in big bucks from the title," Snot began arguing his stance, "and it was honestly one big trailer for upcoming movies like Wonder Woman."

"But you have to agree that Lex Luther was played amazingly. He was probably my favorite super villain next to Heath Ledger's Joker," I replied.

Snot and I were sat discussing movies and lazily reading through some of the comics laid across the kitchen table. It was almost like any other Saturday or Sunday evening.

"Don't bring up Heath Ledger, Steve, you know how I feel about his portrayal of the Joker." Snot groaned as he ran a hand through his curly hair.

"You're the only person that I know personally that doesn't like his Joker. I don't understand why your opinions are usually so different from other people's." I state exasperatingly. "You don't even like The Lego Batman Movie. Everyone loves The Lego Batman Movie!" I gesture outwardly.

"The only thing I didn't like was how they shipped Batman and the Joker very openly." Snot shrugged as he picked up a random comic and flipped through it. "I mean I can see where they got that from, but I personally don't ship it..."

"Seriously? How could you not ship them after that movie?" I wonder.

"I believe that the Joker should be with Harley, and I ship Batman with Superman," Snot says coolly as he reaches over and grabs a mint cookie from the middle of the table.

"I'm pretending like you didn't just say that," I say with wide eyes as I get out of my chair and head towards the cupboards.

"Aw come on, don't be like that," He grabs my wrist as I walk by him. "I didn't even do that when you said you ship Sportacus and Robbie Rotten!"

"Because I was joking!" We laughed. "Speaking of which, I'll make you listen to We Are Number One remixes if you don't let go of me."

"In that case I might just hold on a little longer," I stuck my tongue out at his comment, and he chuckled as he let go. I dug around in the cupboard and grabbed a bag of potato chips.

"I'll go get my laptop then," I threw the bag on the table and left the room.

As the kitchen door closes behind me I stare questioningly at a guilty Roger, holding his hands behind his back. "What are you doing Roger?"

"What are you doing?" I open my mouth but he quickly cuts me off, "don't answer that, I already know. I was eavesdropping."

"Why would you need to eavesdrop? You already know about Snot."

Roger begins fanning himself with a huge grin plastered on his face. "You two are my new OTP."

My face twists with confusion. "Say what now?"

"I was peeking in when he grabbed your wrist. That was adorable." He puts his hands on his face. "Did you two ever practice cheesy romantic stuff together? Because he totally likes you."

"What are you talking about? We're just best friends." I say, raising my voice to the point where I'm almost yelling at him. "We never do anything in a romantic way!"

"Best friends sometimes act gay, but you two are the verge of 'couple status'," he says in a sing-song voice, shaking his hands in the air.