The trick

Travis P.O.V
I am putting the snacks on the table when I hear the door bell.
"I'll get it!" I yell
I open the door to see Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan,Katelyn and Y/N holding shorts. I wonder why.
"Hey Travis" Aphmau says
"Sup casonava." Katelyn chuckles
"Hey Travis~Kun." Kawaii~Chan greets
"Hi Travis." Y/N says looking at the ground.
"Hey guys, come on in."
I gestured the inside and closed the door. All the girls went their separate ways. I went to talk to Aphmau who was standing by the snacks.
"Hey Aph."
"Hey Travis."
"So what's up with Y/N?"
"What do you mean?"
"She seems shy."
"She probably is, she just moved here today."
"Yeah maybe..."
"You should go talk to her and get to know her."
"Yeah maybe she won't be as shy." I start to walk toward the couch where Y/N was sitting but I was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm.
"Travis remember she's new, So don't do anything stupid."
"Palease."
"Good."
"I'm the king of stupid."
"Travis!"I run away chuckling and make my way to the couch.

Your P.O.V
I'm sitting on the couch watching some weird tv show when someone covers my eyes.
"Huh? Who is there?"
"Guess." A man says in a deep sexy voice
"Dante?"
"What!? oh come on, I made it so obvious, I did the sexy voice and everything."
"Ohhhh, it's the Casanova." I chuckle
"Close enough." My eyes get uncovered and I feel a body plop down on the couch next to me.
"So what's up sweet cheeks?"
"Don't call me that."
"What's sweet cheeks?"
"Never again call me that."
"Aww don't be mad sweet cheeks" he chuckles.
"I told you don't call me that."
"Come on Travis lay off her." Laurence says smacking Travis in the back of the head and walking toward Katelyn.
"Ow."
"That's what you get."
"Okay anyway, why were you so shy at the door?"
"I wasn't."
"Do you like me?" I blush a little
"Uh No!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Why did you let me keep my arm around you this whole time?" I didn't Even notice his arm was around me. I was so embarrassed, so I slapped him. I stop blushing.
"I barely know you."
"So." He said rubbing his cheek
"Ugh." I look over at Aphmau who is looking at me raising on eye brow. I mouthed the words no. And she nodded says yes. I rolled my eyes and went back to watching tv.
"Come on guys lets play truth or dare." Katelyn says. We all stand up and sit in a circle on the floor. I was sitting next to Aphmau and Laurance.
"Okay Garroth truth or dare?" Katelyn asks.
"Truth."
"You weak, anyways do you have feeling for Aphmau?"
"Yeah." He says blushing
"Katelyn truth or dare." I say
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Laurence."
"What, no, haha." She laughs nervously. Laurence smirks and rolls his eyes, he crawls over to Katelyn and kisses her and crawls back into his spot.
"Okay Y/N truth or Dare." Aphmau says
"Dare."
"I dare you to go in to bathroom and play Bloody Mary-" I cut her off
"I'mtooscaredwhatifIdieorgethurtIdon'twannagoalone!"
"Oh ma gawd can u let ma finish jeez!" And pauses and continues "Play Bloody Mary with...Travis."
"What?!"
"Play with Travis."
"Ugh fine." I say but stay seated. Travis get up and reaches out his hand offering me to grab it. I grab it and he pulls up close to him.
"Stop, You Casanova." I chuckle and start walking to the bathroom. When we get in I leave the door cracked open and light some candles and turn off the light. I start to spin around and repeat the words.
"Bloody Mary." three times. When I look in the mirror with Travis the door slams shut. I scream and cling onto Travis like a magnet as tight a I can. I start to cry a little. A few seconds later the lights turn on and everyone comes in with their phones recording and the Laughing.
"We were holding the door shut." Dante says falling in the floor laughing. The boys falling in the floor and rolling over. The Girls head on each others shoulders and cracking up. I look up at them with tears going down my face and still in my eyes. I look up at Travis who is looking down at me with worry in his eyes.
"Are you okay?" He whispers on my ear. I shake my head no. We start walking into the living room and sit down on the couch. We still clinging onto Travis's shirt and he laid back. I rested my head on his chest closing my eyes while he stroked my hair making me sleepier and sleepier until I finally all asleep.