Chapter 7

written by Panda & Kakashi
edited by JoAnne

Mo Yuan had lain with many women in his youth. It was expected of the son of Father Immortal to take pleasure in women, and he had – but he had always felt pity for the pretty young maids sent to serve him. The least he could do for them was to make sure they enjoyed themselves in turn, but most had been raised to be shy and submissive. They had been flustered, embarrassed, and horrified by his attempts to bring them pleasure.

He soon realized he was not interested in the pure, docile women of the Nine Heavens. It felt wrong to use them as passive vessels for his carnal needs. As a result, bodily lust was one of the first things he learned to control when he started his meditation routines.

The endless and bloody wars in which he had fought at the beginning of Creation had conveniently absolved him from getting married. Later, after his Father had opened Shuǐ Zhǎozé, Mo Yuan's filial presence at that school had taken priority. After his father's death, he had become the Master of Kunlun Mountains, where no women were allowed by his strict orders. Yes, many had pursued him through the years - some with annoying persistence - but he wanted none of them.

Si Yin was the first woman to move Mo Yuan after he'd become a Taoist Master, even if she hardly deserved the label "woman" back then given her disguise and her unruly tomboy behavior. Despite his very deep and constantly growing affection for her, he had never let himself think of her as a sexual partner. Their teacher-student bond was precious and, he believed, much deeper than the bond many couples shared. He had not dared to hope for something different until it was too late.

Way before Si Yin, the very first and maybe the only woman to tempt him bodily had been Shao Wan. She came into his life like an evil storm, his polar opposite in every aspect. She had never made it a secret that she wanted to destroy him, and she radiated danger with a breathtaking intensity. To the young him, she seemed like an intoxicating poison. She was something he desired to taste but knew he could never have unless he was ready to break every single rule in the universe and lose his soul in the process.

Now, in Zhe Yan's orchard, on the day she returned from the dead, Shao Wan sat in his lap and taunted him again to lose himself to her, to finally stop resisting the dangerous and deadly temptation that she was. Her uninhibited demon energy grated painfully against his celestial essence; it was a maddening yet exhilarating sensation and he wanted her with every fiber of his being. His young self had been able to resist her, but his older self seemed unable to. Now, as her teeth nipped at his lips his mouth opened to her, and when her tongue met his he could not stop himself from responding eagerly.

Fate indeed knew how to test him.

****

Shao Wan started to rip off his tacky red robe. The expensive fabric tore with a most satisfying sound. Quickly, she shrugged out of her own gown. The darn thing didn't fit well anyway, and the cool night air was like a caress on her naked body. She felt Mo Yuan shudder beneath her and smiled a wicked little smile against his face. Oh, this was going to be good! She would torment him. Maybe he would beg? She liked it when they begged. It would be especially satisfying to make Mo Yuan the ice-block beg.

She wrapped her legs firmly around his waist and began touching him, lightly at first and then more aggressively. Breaking their kiss, she licked and nibbled and bit everywhere her lips could reach. Soon the skin of his muscular chest and solid back was crisscrossed with the marks of her nails and teeth, his nipples firmly erect from her rough handling.

His reaction elsewhere was underwhelming.

Impatiently shifting on his lap, she inwardly cursed Mo Yuan for being the same slow bastard he'd always been - and then remembered, with considerable regret, what they said about old Celestials. Could he be impotent?