02 | A Natural

Eva raised her eyebrow as she looked at the sobbing girl, her once perfect mascara was now running down her face. The sound of the girls whaling was giving Eva a headache as she tried to figure out what to do.

"What's up with her?" Eva asked her close friend, Michelle, who was currently fixing her stockings for her next client.

Michelle looked over to Samantha, as if only noticing her for the first time. 

"Oh, she fell for a Dom," Michelle said calmly, like it was an everyday occurrence. 

Eva gaped slightly, she couldn't deny the envy that she felt for Samantha. She could only imagine how a Dom would satisfy her sexual cravings. But, it wasn't for her, she didn't want to be a submissive for the rest of her life. The thought of someone controlling her made the blood running through her veins boil. She had heard many stories of Doms, ones she did not wish to remember.

"So, why is she crying?" Eva asked, rolling her eyes at her eyes at her friends' vague reply. 

She laughed lightly as Michelle suddenly looked interested in the conversation.

"Because," Michelle paused, getting closer to Eva to whisper the gossip into her ear. "Apparently they broke things off this morning, and this afternoon he was giving Erica and Arlen a good seeing to. I swear, the girls screamed the place down, you should have seen them walking after."

Eva screwed her face up in disgust, she preferred not to know about the prostitute's adventures of the day. She didn't judge though, at one point in her life she considered becoming a prostitute, they got paid considerably more on some occasions. Especially recently she had considered it, not for the money but for the satisfaction. To find a man to please her after four years of rubbish sex and no orgasms.

"That sucks," Eva muttered quietly, her mind elsewhere. 

She couldn't help but think about the things a Dom would do to her that her Adam wouldn't. She could think about a lot as she clenched her legs closed tightly together to ease the throbbing between her thighs.

"Some girls just can't handle them," Michelle stated with a shrug of her shoulders.

A shudder ran down Eva's spine, she knew for sure she could never handle a Dom. She had never gone to such lengths before in the bedroom, anything other than missionary was new to her. She mostly blamed it on the man she had decided to spend the rest of her life with.

"I think I saw him earlier," Eva muttered to herself. 

She could remember the rude man vaguely, the one that threatened to shove his dick in her mouth if she didn't close it. Strangely enough, although pissed at the comment, she couldn't deny the pulse that shot straight to her core as he spoke such words to her. Such dirty words that her Adam would never utter.

"Was he an old fart?" Michelle joked, laughing over the cries of Samantha.