Who?

This is was it, you had finally moved. Your parents told you that you were going to but you didn't believe them, that was until it actually happened. New neighborhood, new house, new school, and that means new people.

            You weren't very confident at first but once you got to know some of them, you were just fine. Your family seemed as if it were no different for them. After all, your brother was a gamer and was constantly in his room. Your dad has always worked in a job dealing with strangers, he didn't really care, he would normally come home, eat dinner, go to sleep. Of course your mom made friends quick, she was very talkative, that annoyed you sometimes.

              After a few weeks of school you had scoped some boys out that you found interesting, but most of them were stuck up or in a relationship. Well, there was this one guy. He always dressed in band shirts and skinny jeans. He was tall and slim with dark messy hair, brown eyes, and some thick luscious lips . You would pass each other in the hallway and make awkward eye contact, but nothing more than that.

               You and your friend were walking by him and you noticed he was looking you up and down, even as you passed by you could feel his chocolate brown eyes watching you, like his prey. It made you feel vulnerable and you kind of liked it. That was all you could think about during the drive home after school. As soon as you got home you got a snack and went up to your room, you were the only one home, until...