Chapter 3

Jihoon's POV (Finally, my own POV! It's time for me to shine)

"Hi, I'm Park Jihoon, it's nice to see all of you here and please take a good care of me", I introduced myself in front of the others and Mr. Kim let me sat down with Woojin. Who's Woojin, I don't even know him.

"So, since Jihoon is here, I want to explain again what we are going to do this week. So, you already form into a group of two and I want you to create one dance with song that you want and you need present in front of me and others next week. And your time start now!", Mr. Kim explained.

When I sat down with Woojin, my first impression was he's a quiet student and, maybe he can dance? I introduced myself to him and he introduced about himself too. And we actually a 99 liners. It was nice to meet him!

Then we planned together what we were going to do. Since it was a little awkward, I started our conversation, "What genre will we do? And do we need any props?".

"Hmmm, I don't know about that yet. But let us think about group name first? Actually I came up for our first group name, how about 2Park? Since my family and your family name start with Park? Is that okay?", Woojin thought.

But I didn't agree to him. "Hmm, I think 2Park is common. How about Pinkeu Sausageu?"

Woojin was dumbfounded and asked me what was the meaning of Pink Sausage.

"I like sausage and I like pink. Why not? You know, 2Park is common right", and he was just gave me whatever-face and we started to do what genre that we wanted and started to learn the dance.

When we took a rest for a minute, I saw one girl who really worked hard for this dance competition in our class. Can I say that, she's really beautiful. To Be Honest. And Woojin slapped my beautiful butt to stop looking at her or daydream something.

"What are you looking at?", he asked me and I pointed at this girl. "Ow, she's Kim Hanna, she's my seatmate", and I just nodded to his words.

Then, the bell rang means it was BREAK TIME. I went to the classroom with Woojin and finally we reached to our class, and he let me to sit down at his desk first since therevwas no extra table on their class.

Suddenly, this girl, Kim Hanna entered the classroom maybe the just back from the cafeteria and she was with one boy, around my height. When he saw me, he greet me with polite and introduced his name, Lee Daehwi and he was younger than me.

I tried to introduce myself to Hanna but she was busy eating with her food. Yeah, maybe I should introduced myself later.

***

After break, Woojin helped me to carry my desk as well as chair from the store to our class. He put them behind his seat and I just sat there alone. I hate being alone. I just need someone to talk to.

Then, someone came to our class and it was Mr Kang, our Maths teacher. Maths was my favourite subject in school other than dance class. But, I always failed on my Maths subject. Eheh. It was not that I didn't know how to answer it, it just that I was too lazy to think the answer.

"Good morning class. Okay, straight to the point, I want you to form a group because I want to make a special Maths quiz for you! And, wow~ you have a new friend? What's your name cutie", Mr Kang explained and asked me.

"Hi, I'm Park Jihoon, please take a good care of me", I bowed to Mr Kang to show my politeness.

"Oh, hi Jihoon. Nice to meet you. So, please form group now~".

In my group members was, me, Woojin, Hanna and the tallest guy. I'm sorry, I'm new to this school and I don't know his name and he's handsome though.

After we formed a group, we all played the quiz that Mr Kang gave to us. As I said, it wasn't hard but I was too lazy to think. Woojin slept when we did a quiz. Hanna and the tallest guy were the only one who answer the quiz and we got the highest group on this quiz.

***

After the quiz ended, I talked to Hanna just to thank her about Maths quiz. I knew Mr Kang did this quiz, just to see our teamwork but only Hanna and the tallest guy who answered it and I just shut my mouth up while Woojin slept.

"Umm, Hanna? Thanks for today's quiz. Umm, I mean, thanks for answering today's quiz. Actually, I'm not that good in Maths, that's why I was so quiet. Eheh", I felt guilty.

"Ah, Jihoon, it's okay. I understand. If you don't understand about Maths, you can ask me by the way", her lips formed a smile shape like a moon. 🌙

"REALLY? And can we be friends?"

"Jihoon, what are you doingㅡ", I thought.

"Ahah, sure", she nodded.

"Hanna, I want to talk something to you", the tallest guy said.

***

A/N: Don't be a silent reader 📚 comment 💬 (I like to read your comments ❤) vote 🌟 and don't forget 💡 to share this story to your beloved sister or brother and also friends! Sorry for bad vocab and grammar and sorry for typos (if have). Thanks for reading my first story! 💕

📝 IMPORTANT NOTES 📝

- Sorry for bad plot on this chapter because, I don't have any idea what to write 😂

- I will be active and continued this story when my exam ended. For your information, my exam start tomorrow. 😵

- MAYBE, I continued this story when I don't have exam on that day 😁