Prologue

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Any content extracted, manipulated or distributed is unexceptable without a written acceptance statement from the author and or publisher. Any feedback that is either harmful, malicious or insensitive will be reported immediately, putting your wattpad account at risk. This story is under copyright, and failure to abide by standards of copyright is punishable by law.

Every effort on the authors part has been made to make this story as accurate as possible. However there may be typographical or content errors within, and any advance to correct mistakes is unexceptable unless the author has shown interest or stated their agreement.

This disclaimer is a closure for the author, who is not responsible or liable for any offense taken to a person or entity.

~Personal Disclaimer

(If the rules below are broken, you will have to be muted. This is to enhance my readers experience, and my own experience, as the writer.

Being muted with disallow you to follow me, therefore you will not have access to my private chapters. You will also be unable to comment on my work, profile or personally message me.)

This disclaimer is just to let you know, that this book is not professionally edited. I am also a New Zealander, therefore I write in British English (:

I am also a writer on Radish.

Dirty minds are required here!

Religion will be mentioned, however it is fictional. Some characters will believe in it, others will not. Let's respect that please.

This does not follow certain Werewolf cliches. The only possible cue that mates have, is through touch.

Also, I will be leaving out many traits about Werewolves, because quite frankly, I just don't like them. This story is only in the Werewolf genre because of mates, and Packs. This isn't going to be your usual Werewolf story, and if you don't like that, then so be it.

Themes of physical abuse between the protagonists is not found necessary. That is the major theme in most Werewolf books I don't agree with. Why bring something I hate most in society here?

Please do not mention skin colour. My characters skin colour is for you to decide, so please do not leave derogatory comments on either light skinned, or dark skinned people.

I take that extremely seriously, so if you do decide to bring your racial views into this, you'll be reported and muted, which will disallow you from leaving any further comments on any of my work. Please respect my beliefs!

Also, a quick warning...There are frequently mature scenes within this book, but I always put warnings at the top of the chapter, for you to skip (:

I am a WATTPAD FUTURES PARTICIPANT which means I work with Wattpad to have ads on my story! If you have an issue with this, I am sorry, but it is my income, and there is nothing I can do.