In Love With The Enemy

Jasire's POV

Today was the day. Today was the day that my brother's murder was getting out of prison. I had something special in mind for her. She took away the only thing that I had. The only thing that I truly did love. My twin brother. My brother  Kasire was my everything. We were mad close. He was the twin. He was the person that I would run to when I needed help or advice. And now he's gone. That bitch killed him. I remember the day that I got the phone call.

               {Flashback}

I was chilling in my room. I had just got off of work. It was a long and stressful day. I had so many meetings with potential clients. I don't even remember talking to my brother. At around 6:30 pm, I got a call from the hospital, they told me that my brother Kasire was shot multiple times and that I needed to get there right away. I remember dropping everything. I ran through so many red lights. I never even took my keys out of the ignition. I remember running to the front desk, and the nurse telling me to have a seat while she went and got the doctor. I remember the doctor coming out and shaking his head at me. He told me that my brother was gone. He said that they tried to do everything, everything in their power but it was too late. They said that he died eight times. Eight fucking times. I just broke down. I didn't know who would and could do something like this. How could you just kill a human being.

                {Flashback Over}

I had to get her back. She was the enemy. She just took my brother away from me. He was all I had. I spent so many days and nights planning on what I was going to do with her when and if she ever got out. I thought about just killing her on sight. I thought about getting somebody to kill her. I thought about a lot of ways to get back at her. But then I came up with an even better idea. I thought about being her friend, and then I was going to get her to fall in love with me. And then I was going to torture her. Do the craziest shit to her and finally when I couldn't take it anymore and I really got tired of seeing her face, I was going to tell her who I was and what I was planning on doing to her. She would never see it coming. Even if I have to go to prison for what I did I honestly don't care. She was going to get what she deserved and then some.