You're lucky (part 2)

Start from the beginning

He stopped the car and saw towards her who is sleeping but her cheeks were wet like she cried while sleeping. He felt sad seeing it, a tear escaped from his eyes too which fell on her hand.

She opened his eyes but before she could see his tears he turned towards other side. She Immediately wipes her tears and set her hair.

Swara: You should have wake me.

He also plastered fake smiled and turned towards her. He again became amazed seeing her, no one can say before some moments she was crying.

Sanskar: I thought let you sleep in car itself. Seeing you like that I only remember witch who sleeping after ages.

Swara: Don't you think you speak lot, your brother told me that you'll take time but I didn't know you're so fast.

Sanskar: what to do it's all due to your company. Now let's move your parents must be waiting for you.

Swara: I don't think so..

Saying it she came out from car and move towards her home. He parked the car and went behind her.

She kept staring the door which was close.

Swara: Can you knock? Actually I have pain in hands.

Understanding her condition he knocks on door, Soon a servant open the door and greet them.

Swara: Good morning

Saying it she came inside, She saw her parents were running here there.

Swara: Ma Baba

They saw towards her emotionally and move near her, she thought they'll hug her but her disappointment they just went near Sanskar. She turned towards him , he saw her and assured everything will be okay. She passed smile and stood there itself.

Raghav: Come Sanskar ji

Listening Sanskar ji he only remembers Swara complain which makes him smile again but he quickly managed to hide it.

Sanskar: I really become disappointed from you.

Raghav and Shomi become tensed while Swara glared him but soon her lips curved into smile.

Shomi: What happened Sanskar ji, do you not like arrangements?

Sanskar: I thought you'll treat me as your son but here you call me ji. I only should not keep any expectations.

Swara: (muttered) Daremabaz, no one can say we married like that. It seems we are only destined together.

They became relieved and looked at him.

Raghav: You really give us heart attack. Come inside.

He laughed and bring him inside.

They sat down at sofa, Swara was still standing at her place.

Swara: mom dad , will you not even look at me?

Shomi: Sanskar beta you wait I giving you water. You must be tired.

Swara: Ma please at least for one look at me, I know I should trust you both but that time I was blind.

Still, they not react anything.

Sanskar: Ma Baba I know I shouldn't speak between it but I think you're doing wrong with Swara. I know she did wrong but it was also not her mistake. She had also little idea about it I sure she back off.

Raghav: You don't know beta how much we tried but she was adamant ignored it.

Sanskar stood and stand beside her.