Keith x reader - Demigods

Requested by: Teal-Paladin

"Who's that kid?" You asked.

"Him?" Annabeth asked, gesturing to a shady boy. He leant against the side of a cabin and stared at the ground, oblivious to anything around him. "I don't know, must have been the new kid" She answered.

"He looks like a Hades kid" You smirked.

"Is it because of his shady look or his black hair?" Annabeth questioned, lazily glaring at me.

"Probably both" You shrugged.

"Well, we'll see who the father or mother is" Annabeth sighed, walking off.

"Just like how found out that Percy was the son of Poseidon and got your ass kicked so bad?" I teased.

Annabeth drew her sword to my neck, the blade almost drawing blood. "Don't you ever mention that event again" She growled.

"Someone's a little self-conscious about their rep and background" I taunted. Annabeth walked off in a huff to the training ground. You rolled your eyes. During this eye roll, your gaze moved to the new boy. His skin was fair and his jaw was edged in an oval shape. The way that he stared back with those deep brown eyes and his raven hair was mesmerising. It was almost like you had a crush on him.

The boy suddenly turned towards you. You didn't know what to do with his stare. Your eyes locked in for a few seconds until he broke the gaze and walked off. You frowned and tagged along with Annabeth. Whoever this guy was, he obviously didn't like girls staring at him. But anyone staring at them would have been unnerving.

"You ready to see what this guy is made of?" Annabeth questioned, tightening her arm guard.

"Born ready," You sneered, sheathing your sword.

"Don't let your powers out of control this time" Annabeth chuckled.

"Hey! That was a complete accident!" You protested.

"You summoned a tsunami right after you found out that you had a brother" Annabeth laughed.

"I was excited to have a brother after being surrounded by five sisters, how do you expect me to react?" You retorted.

"I don't know, maturely" Annabeth replied. You dropped your jaw as Annabeth walked off to meet her troops.

"You-" You balled your fist and stormed behind her. Chiron and all the other half-bloods gathered in the open field where the same boy we saw earlier stood.

"This is Keith, he'll be joining you in one of our games. Annabeth, you have the right to choose what game he should be introduced to first" Chiron said.

"Capture the flag" Annabeth answered.

"Are you serious?" You groaned.

"Tired of that game already?" Annabeth chuckled.

"Nope, I just hate how my team never wins" You admitted.

"That's because they have the worst leader ever" Annabeth cackled.

"Hey!" You retorted.

"That's enough, we'll play Capture the Flag and Annabeth will take the newcomer," Chiron said. "Someone give him a weapon" Chiron ordered.

"Take Annabeth's so that she won't have a swelling pride and have a swelling hand instead" You commented, tightening your helmet. Chiron chuckled and walked off while you mustered the rest of your troops. "Alpha squad, you handle the main forces while Beta is going to look for the flag. Delta and Gamma are going to flank them this time, any questions?" You asked.