𝐎𝐍𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ ONE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ BACK HOME
i see your bun is baking very well in the oven.

𝚂𝟷 : 𝙴𝙿𝟸

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      WIND BLEW THROUGH THE BRUNETTE'S curls, the moonlight lit the path leading towards her home. A small smile coated her rosie lips as she eyed her childhood home. She quickly paid the taxi driver before grabbing her bags making her way up the concrete steps.

Placing the bags on the ground, she took a deep breath before knocking on the door. She waited patiently until she heard the door beginning to unlock.

The door swung open revealing a familiar mop of curls with her light purple scrubs still on from her previous shift. The older woman gasped covering her lips with the back of her hand.

"Luna."

"Hi Mom." Her eldest daughter grinned as the two pulled each other into hug. Melissa couldn't believe her daughter was back home.

Once the two pulled away Melissa took a chance to take in her appearance, she has changed over the last eight months. Her dark brown hair was no longer passed her waist, it was now at her shoulder bones with a much lighter brown.

Her skin wasn't as pale when she left, she was now more sun kissed. Her eyes drifted towards the large belly where her daughter's hand rested.

"They're getting so big." Melissa breathed out placing her hand in her daughter's swollen stomach.

She puffed out a breath, nodding as she released a small laugh. "Pregnancy is very interesting."

"Boy or girl?" Luna looked at her mother with a small grin seeing her eyes twinkle with hope. "It's a girl."

She covered her mouth in shock, tears brimming her eyes, pulling her daughter into a hug once more. Luna chuckled patting her mother's back.