Coming Together

Kanan's Pov.

We sat sat down at the bar.
I put my on my head. My eyes where probably baggy and to make it better they felt dry.

The women said,"You folks look like you had a night. I'll give you one water on the house." I girned.
"Thank you," I said.
Sabine scratched her head.
"She couldn't have gotten far," She said. Ben said,"Knowing Ez, I think she would go somewhere we would least expect first." The bartender asked,"What did the young lady look like?" She handed everyone a water and then froze when she looked at Saw. Saw asked,"Don't I know you?"
She looked away quickly.
"No but describe your friend please," She said.

I said,"Brown hair, my color skin, brown eyes, and is around your height." She said,"She was here earlier. She your daughter?"
"My niece," I answered as I took a sip of my water.

She said,"Ash's daughter... Kanan... Kanan Jarrus?"
I nodded.
She looked back at Saw.

"Mal?" Saw asked.
Mal?

It's Mal!

"Yes now I've helped you all I can," Mal said.
Sabine said,"Come with us!" Mal shook her head.
Saw said,"I'm not leaving here without you."
Mal said,"Wait hold on... Didn't Ash have twins?" Ben said,"You mean Jack?" Kanan said,"He left. His fine though and we all know that." Mal said,"What about... Maul and Ezra are still out there right?" Ben frowned. I nodded.
"Let me get my bag and then we can decide where we're gonna go," Mal said.

His near...

"Jack..." I mumbled.
"What?" Ben asked.
I looked at him and answered,"I think Jack is coming."
As I finshed saying that the front door opened.