[Akane Shihoin] (Under Construction)

Name: Akane Shihoin 

 Akane mean 'Red'

Race: Soul Reaper

Birthday: December 25th

Age: 145 (Looks around 15 in human years)

Height: 4'7

Professional Status:

Affiliation: Gotei 13, Soul Society, Shihoin Family

Occupation: Second Lieutenant of the 13th Division

Previous Occupation: 6th Seat of the 8th Division, 3rd Seat of the 3rd Division

Team: Squad 13

Previous Team: Squad 8, Squad 3

Partners: Jushiro Ukitake, Kaien Shiba

Base of Operation: Squad 13, Seireitei, Soul Society

Appearance: Akane has a short and petite stature, but for her size she has nicely endowed breasts. She has waist-length, wavy, snow white hair, golden eyes and light peach skin. Her hair is layered with gentle and delicate waves that frame her face and add on to her innocent looking beauty. She has bangs over her forehead that are tamed to veer to the left side of her face with a few peices falling into her eyes. She wears a standard shihakusho with no alters and she wears her lieutenant badge on her left arm.

Personality: Easy-going, kind, sweet, and rarely loses her temper. Can be childish and teasing when it comes to certain people, but overall very mature for her age. She is loyal to her friends when they need her and sensitive to peoples feelings. When it comes to her position she takes charge and becomes serious. She can be lazy at times when it comes to paperwork and because of that, she sometimes dislikes being a Lieutenant. Everyone has high praises for her but when it comes to rules, she has no affinity for them. Akane likes and dislikes being called a prodigy. She dislikes it because people expect great things from her one hundred percent but she much rather do things halfway.

History: 23rd in command of the Shihoin Clan and ever since her sister Yoruichi defected from the Soul Society with ten other Soul Reapers. Gets along with almost everyone in the Soul Society. Akane has trained under her sister and Soifon for quite a while until Yoruichi defected then started training under only her brother until she finally went to Shino Academy and was put in Class 1, the advanced classes. She started around the time when Renji, Izuru and Momo started at the Academy and although she is known as the youngest child prodigy besides Toshiro, she wanted to go through all the years at the Academy with those three instead of graduating early.

Family:

Sister: Yoruichi Shihoin

Brother: Katsuo Shihoin

Abilities:

Swordsmanship: Akane is masterful at swordsmanship and despite her size, she is capable of countering and outmaneuvering her opponents. She is capable of reaching Bankai in ten years time or use Kisukes invention thats stored away in the underground training room below Sokyoku Hill. The invention, Tenshintai, that materializes your Zanpakuto spirit to train for three days to gain Bankai. Akane chooses not to take ten years nor three days, she simply doesn't want to acheive Bankai right now. Besides that, she solely relys on her unreleased form of her Zanpakuto to deal with opponents unless the battle gets tough then resorts to her Shikai.