But I'm Loyal, Baby

Chara and Frisk walked to the mall, hand in hand, enjoying the outdoor scenery before entering glass doors to a huge building.
Frisk would occasionally pull Chara into clothing shops so he could watch as he tried on different clothes.

And Chara couldn't deny the fact that the clothes Frisk pulled out made him look really adorable.

Sadly, they were there to only try on the clothes and not buy any. And with a gentle scoff, it was Chara's turn to pull Frisk somewhere. Now where would Chara, of all "humans", take this poor soul?

To the candy shop, of course.
Ever since Chara was resurrected along with Asriel, Chara's hunger for chocolate had grown immensely. The only way he could express how hungry he were was by buying as much chocolate as he could. And believe it or not, that's what he did.
Once running in, Chara released Frisk's hand and replaced it with a candy bag, zooming around the shop for milk chocolate items.

"Hey guys," A voice from outside of the candy shop's doors coos, looking at Frisk from behind, "I found myself a lifetime supply of cake."
The man, boy so to speak, walked behind Frisk and wrapped his arms around him, locking his arms in place. The boy's eyes opened up for a brief second, turning to look at the culprit. Culprits.
All together were three young men; one in exceedingly bright colors and quite tall, the other in navy blue and sagging jeans - just around Frisk's height - and the one right behind Frisk was a boy in all black, snakebites, black beanie, and a very sick grin on his face. "Hey there. You're pretty cute.."

Frisk squirmed a little in his grip, shutting his eyes tightly, "L-let me go.." Frisk cried, the boy only tightening his grip, pressing his lips onto the visible part of his neck. This caused Frisk to blush much to his dismay.

Snakebites shook his head. "I'll let you go. Once you say you'll be mine, cutie." With that, he lifts Frisk into the air and walked away with him in his arms. "Whaddaya say?" Frisk squirmed again and kicked his legs in the air. It was then did he shout his beloved's name,

"CHARA!"

Two out of the three boys bursted out into laughter, but the colorful boy looked afraid. "Chara?" Snakebites laughed out. "Who the hell is that?! A friend of yours?" He leaned close to Frisk's ear and whispered, "Are they as cute as you?"

Color boy frantically looked around. He grew pale. "Boss, put her down-" A harsher look of fear came across his face. But Frisk was triggered with the pronoun.

"Why," Snakebites scoffed, looking back. "are you scared, bro? Is this "Chara" girl scary?" He laughs again. "I just think this cutie wants us to let her go and be afraid."

"First off," The sound of bones cracking in the distance was heard as the group turned to face the sound. "I'm a boy. And so is he," Chara grabs his chin, turning his head slightly, a nice loud crack being heard. "And as the boy suggested, you should let, him, go." Within seconds, the color boy ran off. Frisk greeted Chara with a smile, slightly reaching a hand over towards him. "Greetings, Frisk. These guys giving you trouble?" Frisk nods, struggling within Snakebite's grip for the third time. The male only responded with tightening his grip more.

He scoffs, "So, you're Chara, huh," Chara was quiet as the boy continued. "I don't see why Colors ran off horrified. You're a normal human. You're no monster." He smirks, "What? are you a felon?"

Chara growled at the use of the word, 'human'. However, he simply laughed it off before shrugging. "I could be." Frisk looked at Chara in confusion, not quite understand where he was getting at. But it soon caught attention of the ruby-eyed teen was about to do. "Human, huh?" Chara questioned the boy, shaking his head and looking down a bit, his bangs covering his eyes slightly. "I assure you; I am far from being considered human." He reached behind his back, retrieveing his blade from his back pocket, "Monster is what I'd prefer, even if most of it's population hates me for the crimes I've committed." Snakebites glared at the red blade and back to the teen. Chara took two steps toward him and Frisk, the grip on the hilt of his knife tightening. 

Snakebites took a couple steps back,  "S-stay back!" he croaked, tightening his hold onto Frisk again. All Frisk did was smile.

"Do it, Chara."

Chara rose his head up, his eyes no longer visible, black goop falling from his eyes and his mouth. "Let Frisk GO!"
It didn't take the rest of the boys long before releasing Frisk and running off, Navy's pants sagging lower and lower and eventually, he tripped over them. He accidentally reaches over and grabs Snakebites by his ankles, bringing him down along with him. Frisk ran up to Chara and quickly hugged him, looking back to the boys. Chara wrapped a protective arm around Frisk, the goop dissolving and his eyes returning to normal. He looked to the short human, frowning, "You okay? Did they hurt you at all?"

Frisk shook his head in response, "No, no, I was only kissed a couple times on my neck. But I'm fine." He replies, tightening his hug on Chara. Frisk laughs quietly, "I'm glad you came on time before I was taken farther away from you."

Chara sighs. "Lets just go and pay for my candy and we'll leave," He glances to the cieling before back to Frisk, "alright?" Frisk nods, releasing Chara and taking his hand. Chara gives his hand a gentle squeeze before pulling him along to the candy shop once more.