00.08

word count; 2,180

[unedited]

It's been four days Harry.

"Hello." August smiles

Harry stands on her porch, his fingers fumbling with his pockets. It takes him at least 5 seconds for him to reply back.

"Did you need anything?" August asks

"Nah, did you want something?" Harry asks, almost smiling.

"If you're offering, then... sure." August smiles

Harry pushes past her, closing the door behind her. Gripping her waist, his hands loving the texture of the crushed velvet under his palms. Her upper back pressed against the door.

"Not right now, I have to have lunch with a client." August pants

"Mhmm, wait a second." He breathes, kissing her further.

It feels almost, relaxing once his tongue is in her mouth. Swiping against hers, the sweet flesh that layers over his. Her hands wander in his jungle of locks.

"Do you want to come? I could say, you're my nephew?" August moans

His mouth now on her neck, sucking gently. He sinks his teeth into her skin, earning a soft yelp. Harry ignores her- whatever she said and continues to let his hand explore her body.

For a short moment he pulls away, lifting up her dress. Revealing her naked pussy.

"No underwear? Jesus." Harry sighs, kneeling down.

"Oh you really shoul-" A squeal interupts her, she groans lifting her leg up high to rest on the wall.

"Christ," August pants, his tongue slowly... teasingly runs against her moist cùnt.

"Stop, I've go- got to go." She stutters, fumbling over her thick moans. That drool from her glossy lips.

He only pulls her arms to her side, yanking down her dress. Her breasts exposed, his hands squeeze them. Once again she melts into him all over again.

Her body cowers, turning into liquid.. sweet... sweet liquid. Thick as honey, sugary as lemonade. He swallows, gulp by gulp. The aftertaste purely bliss stained on his lips. Only to be wiped off by the sleeve of his shirt.

"Let's go, are you coming?" August asks, "it's gonna be super short but after I'm going to a hall downtown."

"Shouldn't I change?" Harry asks, looking down at his pajamas.

"Yes, go hurry please." August says, pulling down her dress.

"Shit now my thighs are moist. Ugh!" She groans, running up the stairs.

Slipping on underwear, rubbing the last of her lotion between her thighs. Padding baby power to relieve the somewhat moistness. Quickly she runs down the steps, out the door. Locking the door, to her white Jeep.

Harry, who is quickly fumbling to button his navy blue shirt. Black jeans cover his long legs. His hands dart to grab his comb, brushing his hair back.

Harry quickly grabs his white Air Force Ones and runs down the steps then another pair of steps. To August's car, once he's in quickly she drives off.

"So, what's up?" August asks

"Nothing really, actually been really bored." Harry shrugs

"Well, that sucks. Could've come over, you know. Just to hang." August shrugs