☆ Hi! ☆

2023 update:

Just one thing before you guys read ANY of the fanfiction.

I wrote this four years ago at the wonderful and horrible age of 16 (finished when I was 17).

I was writing what I thought was an awesome, groundbreaking and intellectual piece of y/n x character fanfic that would be a smash hit on wattpad (let's be real us writers have all had that moment).

It defo ISNT. Sure it has a fantastic amount of reads which I am really proud of, but this fanfic is INSANE.

I mean bat shit crazy insane. I want to bleach my eyeballs.

I am 21 now and as I reflect upon this monstrosity of a fanfic, I can confidently say that dazai and y/n relationship in this fanfic is messy and toxic which I had no idea I was doing when I was 16.

But still, a lot of readers have really enjoyed this fanfiction. If you don't want an insane complicated romance between y/n and dazai this isn't the place to be my dear reader.

This is not a good relationship example. Tbh, none of wattpad a fanfics are a good relationship examples but I just wanna clarify that and bring awareness to what bad relationships look like.

If you do want to read, please go ahead and enjoy !! And please note you will see me roasting the fuck out of my fanfic and younger self in the comments.

Love,

Your now adult author

Aspynie.

____________________

[Readers Gift]
Where there is Light, there is Dark.

[Description]
The user can control darkness. This means they can manipulate the shadows and force people into entire darkness and never return. This side of their Gift is referred to as Immense Darkness. I will not explain much about the Light side, since it is spoilers. The users emotions reflect the strength of the Gift, too. E.g, depression will increase the darkness but happiness will increase light.

[True Gift]
Havoc

[Description]
N/A.
(spoilers)

Heya howdy doodle doo to my fan fiction readers! This is Aspynie here, your one and only author!
*throws the confetti*
(*'︶'*)

Here's just one quick thing about my works! Each chapter will have its official song to match its mood. Idk I just thought it was a cool thing to do for you guys to get a better understanding about characters emotions (mainly you and Dazai). There will be lots of different artist! You don't have to listen to them during the chapters either lol.

Here are a few key terms to know if you're a lil newbie and need some help with discovering the wonders of fan fic (come on, we've all been there at least once).

Key Terms

[y.n] - your name
[l.n] - last name
[e.c]- eye colour
[h.c] - hair colour
[f.c] - favourite colour
[s.c] - skin colour

Please note this is my first fan fiction on Wattpad but I have written before, so don't worry! It's not completely bad...I hope! Please check out my profile for any other fan fictions I might have if you wanna.

I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to ask me anything. Don't forget to vote, comment or share y'allllll!

Also idk I wouldn't recommend reading this if you're quite young like idk 13 we got some darkish stuff going on around here.

And of course, my fav, SMUT.

But who am I kidding, smut and dark stuff never stopped me when I was 13 muhahaha.

Peace out ma dudes! See ya in the Authors Notes and comment sections!
✌︎(๑╹ω╹๑ )

- Aspynie!

Ps, first chapter is sort of deep, and it's not like the rest!