part 4. final

There's the baby pic. Final chapter is here.

Xiao Le POV

Sunny morning i sitting in the pavilion of our hose while snacking.
this few month not just my weight increases but the same with my appetite too.
Ah it's soooo...hot today and i start to feeling dizzy.thump i faint waking up i saw both mother and father concern face .
i ask them what wrong with my health then they told me something's i never can ever thinks about. Me! Song Xiao Le two month pregnant with. ...with...the emperor child.thud. i faint for the second times.wake up it already night father and mother gone back to his room after making sure i was fine.me being able to get pregnant is because when mother had both of us was suppose to be both girl so i have womb despite being male.
i though they gonna mad at me but instead they didn't ask anything and told me to keep calm and take care of my health and baby.what i gonna do i was a male but yet i got pregnant with a child. On top of this is the emperor child he was the most powerfull man with many beauty what if he don't want me and the child like that 'man' did.not able to hold my tears i sob on my pillow.
After crying all night my eyes was all red.opening my room door two man in black standing there and took me with them to an inn then push me in.entering the room i saw the emperor who cause my tears last night seating beside the window reading.
staring at his handsome profile i was in sudden daze not noticing he have push me sitting on his lap caressing my butt another hand holding my waist.lightly kissing my lips latter turn into passionate kiss.wondering of his reaction if he know there's a child in my belly how he gonna react.when i came to i was already half naked push down on the soft matress. Before he push his penis in i unconsciously screaming told him to not hurting the baby.when he heard about baby he stop...not moving inch.

Emperor POV

When he came in as usually he was in daze using the time he in daze I do my job undressing,the continue with the kissing his half naked body .not able to hold any longer I position myself to thrust in but he start crying and screaming to not hurt the baby?what baby? Wait baby!!
I halt coating him to stop sobbing and interrogate him about the baby.he told me in his belly there's a baby, his and mine baby.in another word he's pregnant with my the emperor baby.hahahaha i can't believe it I gonna become a father it gonna be my first child.a prince or a little princess. seeing me laughing he sob harder saying all the man was bastard like his father only want the sex not taking responsibility at all.and saying it okay if I not wanting the baby he gonna raise the baby alone and heading to the door half naked.before he do I seize him in my arm whispers softly in his ear having sex with pregnancy won't harm the baby as longer be carefully done.he blush with the tears falling down.I make him face me telling him, I the emperor was happy to have the baby from him.and won't abandoning both of them .I know I now only feel lust against you but I'll try to love him.then the next day both of us return to the capital.

Xiao Le POV

First he was confused but then he laughing like a crazy madman .did he hate it i mean both me and baby without waiting for his response i resolutely to leave but he grab me and tell me he want it both my baby and me.i was happy really happy.

3rd person POV

One years later.

Sitting in the room xiao le was feeding the cute cubby little prince while sighing how tired he was .
after giving birth every night the emperor didn't spare him even for one night.
xiao le every night begging for mercy pestering him to go to his concubine yet the emperor will complain how the concubine flower hole (his asshole) not as tight as he is,how his lips tastier than the women,also complementing about how good his 'riding' skill are.
after the news of his pregnancy leak, the emperor bestow the title of Huang Jun (male imperial consort) to Xiao Le.half year later the Song family business also moved to the capital to make short the trip to visit his beloved son and grandson.the emperor also shower Xiao Le and the little crown prince with the ultimate love till restricted all the male gender being except his uncle and father will not able to touch him if not wish for punishment. Sometimes Xiao Le can meet his twins also the lady and his  brother Chen while the rest of the Chen family member was sent to another remote city to resume the position of lower rank minister since he offend the crown prince 'mother' and piss the emperor by doing so.well they deserve it.
autumn morning the emperor sitting in his seat reading documents when the servant rush in to convey the news of the 'Huang Jun'  second pregnancy.

The End.

Hope all of you like it😊😊😊😊

Mostly not edited.
When i have time I'll write one more bonus part.
Please looking forward to it.