Chapter 7: Alcohol and Puppies

Tony:

Peter was sleeping off the allergies as I got rid of the cat. I didn't kill it, I just called up a T'Challa.

I wasn't worried about Peter's reaction. Because I had something far better in mind. I talked to May about it, she was over the moon that I cared enough.

Something about Peter was bothering me. It's like he needed more friends. He had Ned, his friend from school. And a few others he never really talks about, but he really never talks about anyone. It's like the kid is sailing through life with no storms. And we all know that's not how life works.

I wanted to surprise him when he woke up. So I put his present in a big box and set it by his bed. I waited. Luckily he was waking up as I sat down.

"Tony? What is it?" He groggily asked, while slowly opening his eyes to not be blinded by the sun.

"I got something for you." I grinned and pointed to the box.

"Really? Thanks." He said.

He crawled onto the floor and opened the box.

Out came a dark gray dog, which I didn't care to learn the breed of. It was cute, so I bought it.

"Oh my God." Peter sat there speechless.

The puppy jumped onto Peter and licked him.

Peter was laughing/crying. Most likely from the cuteness.

"She's so cute!" He hugged the dog.

"What are you gonna name her?" I asked.

"Tessa." He said, after thinking for a little while.

He played with the dog until I had to put the dog up.

"Please, Tony? Can she sleep with me?" He begged.

"Kid, she's gonna pee on the bed, or worse! Poop!" I exclaimed.

"Fine." Peter pouted.

"Are you okay, Peter? You don't seem like yourself today." I asked.

"Are you kidding? I'm fine!" He laughed.

"Oh my God. Are you drunk?" I asked. Starting to smell the alcohol.

"What? No!" He laughed, even more drunkly.

"No wonder the dog licked you until it's face was numb. Why on earth would you drink?" I asked.

"I heard it relieves stress." He shrugged.

"For ADULTS, Peter! Not 15 year old children!" I yelled.

"What's going on in here?" May walked in.

"Guess what?! Your nephew is drunk!" I exclaimed.

"What?! Peter? Why would you drink, sweetie?" She took a much calmer approach.

"I don't know, it just relieves stress." He said.

"Your a minor, Peter. You can't drink yet." She said.

"Sorry." He said.

"I'm gonna take the dog back." I said, beginning to walk out of the room.

"What? No!!!" Peter grabbed my hand, pulling me back.

"Peter. You can't take care of the dog! It's impossible to take care of yourself apparently!" I exclaimed.

"Please! I promise I'll be better, Tony!" He had tears welled up in his eyes and gave me a puppy dog look (ironic).

"You know what. I don't think your even mature enough to be Spiderman!" I yelled.

May looked shocked.

"Y-you're Spider-Man?!" She said.

"Great!" Peter looked angry.

"I'm gonna need the suit back." I said, holding out my hand.

"But I'm nothing without this suit!" He yelled.

"If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it." I said.

That's when he really got mad.

"You know what Stark! I'm fed up with all this crap you give me! I'm going through a lot right now and taking things away that I care about most isn't solving my situation!" He yelled.

"I'm the adult. You're the child." I said.

"May, back me up here." Peter looked to his aunt.

"Peter, I think Tony's right." She agreed.

"Unbelievable." Peter walked out of the room slowly.

"Peter." I said, trying to stop him.

"No! I don't wanna hear any of it! I've been Spider-Man for almost a year now. I've been him before we even met!  You don't have the right to tell me to not be him anymore." He said.

"Just until you are an actual man, Peter! You need to grow up a little before having all that responsibility!" I said.

"I am responsible." He said.

"Apparently you're not. Especially after you drank. Now, why again did you drink?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"It's none of your business." He sighed.

"Well it is, because I don't want a drunk 15 year old kid roaming around my house." I said.

"Then I'll leave." He said.

"What?" I asked, taken back.

"Let's go home, May. I don't want to be here anymore." He grabbed May's hand and she nodded towards me, in an effort to say it'll be okay.

Then, he packed his bags, and left, after dropping his suit off on the table.

---------
Peter:

We grabbed a taxi and didn't say a word the whole way back to the apartment.

When we got there, I immediately went into the bathroom to shower.

It took everything in me to be strong and not cry. I managed that until my shower was over.

"Peter, come outside. I wanna talk." My Aunt called for me.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked outside with wet, curly hair dangling in my face.

"Take a seat, Peter." Aunt May said, patting on the couch where she was sitting.

"Yeah?" I asked, sitting down.

"What was that all about? Why did you drink? I know you're stressing about something. Now what is it?" She asked.

That's when I broke. Everything I kept inside poured out like a waterfall.

"I-I was so s-scared to lose you! I-I'm so so so sorry!" I sobbed, curling my legs up and crying into my knees.

"Peter! Sweetie! Don't be sorry! I'm sorry for letting you believe I was dead!" She pulled me towards her and I lifted my head and rushed into her arms.

"I love Tony, Peter. And I want to be able to have a relationship with him. That means you two need to make up. Okay?" She asked, while pulling me off her shoulder and wiping my tears away.

I rubbed my eyes and nodded with a yawn.

"Poor baby, are you tired?" She asked.

I nodded and fell back into her shoulder.

Pretty soon I was fast asleep.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
I've been stalking Tom Holland on Instagram all day. I need help!

Who saw Lost City of Z? I heard it was good! I really wanna hear a fan review