"I see nothing unusual," the Earl commented, "Alice is Alice after all."

"Mm," smiled she, "She's very dynamic, isn't she?"

"If only she would stop using her energy on bothersome pranks." he countered, frowning.

"I believe she's fun – Sebastian can handle her anyway, right?" Robin concluded with a shrug of her shoulders, 'He's enjoying it anyway.'

* * *

Alice shivers from Sebastian's sly smile, but then gets herself calmed down. "Look, just because I helped to save Ciel from those mafia bastards doesn't mean I have to be a servant here!"

Sebastian chuckles and lifts Alice's face up to his with one finger. "Are you saying you want to turn yourself in for murdering all the people from the mafia mansion?"

Alice's eyes turn to bright blue demonic eyes. "You also killed them to, don't put yourself out of this."

Sebastian's eyes stared at hers and his eyes turn demonic also. "Who would they believe?"

Alice calms down an her eyes turned back to normal. She stares at him with sad eyes of a lost soul.

"Your right, I just don't want to do so many chores." Alice moves Sebastian's finger away from her and tilts her head to the side. "What's my chore? Se-bas-tian~?" She teases him.

* * * *

Robin stands up from her seat. "Well, I should get going if you're going to have some guest."

"No, please do stay, you do want to meet them." Ciel stated and smirks.

Robin sits back down, tilting her head in confusion. Who could it be? Did she meet them before? Being forgetful, it was a matter of great effort trying to recall faces she'd seen before.

Curiosity beat her, "Alright then, I shall stay a bit longer."

Sebastian also smirks, "For now, go welcome our guests." the male nods over to a carriage just pulling over, "And as I said, be a good kitty and you'll be rewarded." the butler stops stroking her hair, standing straight. His eyes glaze upon her but they quickly return to a normal stance.

"I'll return to bocchan now, we'll meet in a few minutes."

(few minutes later)

Alice grumbles as she plays with the maid dress that she forced to wear. She curses. "I hate this..."

Sebastian smiles. "You have to be properly dressed."

Alice glares at him. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

The demon ignored her and opened the door for an Indian prince and his servant."Of course not," quickly replies the butler before the Prince steps in, flamboyantly as ever.

"Hello everyone!" he shouts, "How are you doing, my friend?" the teenager chirps as he sways his arm around the Earl's shoulders.

"I am doing well, thank you." Ciel mumbles, smiling just a little bit.

"Welcome back to our manor, Prince." says Sebastian taking a bow.

"Our pleasure," both Indians repeated his motion, just gluing their palms together.

Robin smiles candidly, but remains silent. She's briefly met the prince just a few days ago; even so she can't say she's acquaintance with him or his servant, "Greetings, Prince–"

"Soma Asman Kadar," he quickly replies, grinning.

Alice bows, but Sebastian elbows her to do it right. She growls and tries her best to curtsy. "N-Nice to meet you Prince Soma."

Soma looks at her, then at Ciel. "Hey, Ciel she's pretty short for a maid."

An anger mark popped up on Alice's head for the word 'short'. Robin smiles in amusement. 'I wonder if Alice can handle this.' Robin thought.

Ciel smirks. "Alice, is a new maid. She can be a handful."

"Indeed she is," hummed Sebastian with a playful smirk adorning his face.

To that Ciel shook his head with a mere smile, "She's under Sebastian's tutelage so there should be no problem," he added.

"She's cute," the prince chirped, "Isn't she, Agni?"

The servant answered with a candid smile of his, he didn't know what to say exactly so he nodded, "I am Agni," the man bowed to the maid.

Sebastian's smile faded, "He is rather impressive – for a human," he whispered to Alice.

"And your name?" Soma inquires turning to Robin.

"My bad, I am Robin E. Peoples." the female replied.

"Peoples? That's a very interesting name!" Soma said with a smile.

Robin smiles. "Thank you Prince Soma. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go back to the clinic and finish some papers."

Sebastian pulls out her chair. "Please let me take you back."

Robin waved her hand at him. "It's okay. My carriage is still here."

Alice perks up and jumps with glee. "Can I come with you?!"

Sebastian holds Alice's shoulders. "NO."