Chapter 25

After three days of resting I feel strong enough to go back to my dorm.

Mason has been staying with me this entire time and he has been treating me really well.

I know he doesn't want me to leave already, but I really think it is time for me to go back to my normal life, and I need to tell him that.

It is weird to be around him without fighting all the time, but it is a bit sad that something like this had to happen for us to know how to behave.

He let Morgan and Logan come visit me without being a jerk with any of them and he didn't let any of his roommates bother me.

We haven't really talked about our fight the other night because now it is not the right moment, but we still need to have that conversation.

I can't act like that never happened, because it did, and it was wrong, so if we are going to be friends, or whatever it is that we are, we need to talk about it and work things out.

I am really confused about it all.

Not only because he is the most complicated person I've ever met in my life, you never know if he is on a good mood or if he is just going to be a jerk, but because I don't know him at all.

He never talks about his story, his family, his friends, his job... anything.

All I know is that he lives here and he likes photography, because there are pictures he took himself hung in the wall of his room.

Anytime I try to go a little bit further than that, he changes the topic of the conversation, or acts rude for me to stop.

I don't pretend to have him telling me his entire life overnight, but throughout this months, we have spent a lot of time together.

In fact, he knows a lot of things about me, and I am not the kind of person that likes to talk about their personal life, but sometimes as the conversation flows and you get to know a little bit the other person, you just feel like talking about yourself.

I know this is the way he is, I don't want to change him.

But I feel like it could be really beneficial for him to open a little bit his mind and his heart to people around him.

Not necessarily to me, but I know he keeps it all to himself and that is not healthy.

He's probably had a hard childhood, or something must have happened in his life that makes him behave the way he does.

Sometimes I feel like he thinks everyone is going to hurt him and he can trust no one.

He acts like he doesn't deserve any sort of love or second chances.

And this must come from somewhere.

I really wish I knew his story, but it is so complicated to break those walls he has built to protect himself... it is so complicated to get to know him.