"Thanks babygirl its tonight at 9 so better find something to wear" he said getting up walkin out the door as I followed behind him " DADDY WHY WOULD YOU JUST NOW TELL ME I HAD STUFF PLANNED FOR TODAY.!!" "Looks like your plans are cancelled " shrugging his shoulders. He pulled off and i walked back inside

"Whats wrong bestie" shay said finishing this lady's makeup. " My daddy waited til now to tell me i had to be one of his right hand mans date the the ballers ball .. like wtf i dont know what to wear i dont wear big gowns and shit bitch .! " i said rollin my eyes. "And bitch ole dude prolly dont know how to dress so it goes both ways wear a simple dress cause im pretty sure he gone be looking real thuggish" she said now cleaning her station

"Ughhhh I guess im rey head out ima call you so you can do my makeup before I leave" i said while grabbing my things "Ok love you Aj" she said huggin me "Love you more shay shay" blowin her a kiss.

I was finally home now and i went to my closet to see if i had any dresses that i never wore yet and I decided on this one snake skin dress that i had found that I thought was cute and would just have to do . It was now 2:36 so I decided ill just take a nap .

Dave East's Pov Eastside is where im from and what i rep til the day i die

Dave East's Pov
Eastside is where im from and what i rep til the day i die . Yeah im one of them fuck and duck type of niggas and I honestly dont give a fuck what yall say . Been cold hearted since a niggas parents died . Not gone into all that shit cause it dont matter no more . But i was fuckin a girl as we speak. Until my phone rang .

"Man tf is it" i reached over still hittin ole girl from the back and seen it was big boss calling me so I answered " Wassup big boss" "Aye East i need you for a big connect tonight at the ballers ball , you aint gotta be fancy or no shit like that but you do gotta have a date " i took the phone off my ear and look at it and then at ole girl and shook my head .

"I need to find one then" i said pushing her to the side standing up "i got you one .... my daughter gone be attending it with you shes street smart dont let her looks fool you young blood but i told her 9 so you be there at 8:30 understand.?" He said "Yeah i gotchu boss ight man one"
"One" .

"Aye get up through " i said grabbing my towel heading the bathroom. I took me a 20 min shower and came out and she still here i grab her and push her out my door . Tf she understand what tf i said like she def or some shit . I think im def in my left ear the way she screaming like bitch you know and i know yo pussy aint that good and i wasnt even giving you nun but the tip.

Extra ass hoes . I hope big boss daughter aint ugly man or ima be mad the whole night . I found me something simple to wear and i was just gone head to the trap to chill til it was time for me to pick ole girl up for tonight.

I hopped in my 2016 range rover and sped to the trap. I walked in to see the usual naked bitches and niggas packing up the white girl. I went into my office to see my niggas Tre & Los them niggas dumb as shit man.

"Wassup big head mf" Los said "Whats poppin why yall in here anyway .?" I said raising a eyebrow " nigga you act like we dont be in this bitch everyday playin 2k nigga." Tre said lookin back at me ... "nigga fuck you " I chuckled sittin at my desk .

" What you doing tonight East" Los asked. " Big boss asked me to meet up with some big connects tonight at the ballers ball and i have to take his daughter as a date, but i dont know if she cute or not" i said scratching my head "Nigga whatttttt you havent seen his daughter before ... mann shes fuckin dope you a lucky nigga he shouldve called me tf" Los said i shook my head I guess she just might be better looking than I thought

"Wait where lil mama gone be at fam" Tre asked . Yeah i forgot to mention i got a daughter.. shes my life man her name is Danielle Maria East ❤️  shes the only girl i need i my life man i dont what i would do if i lost her man ... 

i didnt realize it was now 6 i said bye to the boys and headed out to get ready for the ball

i didnt realize it was now 6 i said bye to the boys and headed out to get ready for the ball ..

I dressed simple puttin my chains on and headed to pick up big bosses daughter.

Aj Pov;

Aj Pov;

I woke up and started getting ready . I took a quick shower , i already had my outfit on and Shay was doing my makeup up . I heard the bell ring and Dre was already down stairs so he was gonna answer the door . I heard talking so i knew my "date" was here.

Shay was and she went downstairs while i put on my jewelry and changed purses . (Outfit above ^)
I walked downstairs and seen somebody I thought id never see again .

Authors note:
Im still new to writing so if there are any ideas or suggestions you guys have dont be afraid to let me know .! Also there will be some more characters soon and you will get to see Dre, Tre, & Los next chapter to introduce them a lil more , Andddd Dave East name will appear as Mugga .

- Who was really at the door.?

-Will Dave and Aj hit it off .?

- Whos Daves babymama .?

-What happened to Daves parents .?