We meet again

As morning came you jumped out of bed and put on ur favorite clothes, you ran down stairs and rushed out the door. As you enter the forrest u see the Onceler eating marshmallows, you make a smile and begin to walk towards him. "Umm hello Onceler!" You say with a smile. "Oh hello Y/N! what brings u here?" He said with a smile. "I uh just wanted to umm come and chill with you!?" You said with a faint smile.  
You blush and thought about how u said it and got embarrassed...."Dammit" you whisper. "Uh sure! I mean it's kinda lonely out here..it would be nice just to have someone to chat with ya know" he smiles at you, you began to blush a little, you sat right next to him. "So uh what brings you here?" You tilt your head and raise your eyebrow.
"Well I'm looking for the perfect material for my Thneed!". "your w-what?" You say shaking your head. "That's right my Thneed! It has a million uses! And its really REALLY soft!" He smiles, you chuckle and make a weird smile. "Sounds uh cool heh I guess" You turn ur head to the other direction, as you stare off into the distance you notice the Onceler staring at you as if he was going to kiss you, you turn to look at him and you began to stare into his beautiful blue eyes that just stare right back at your E/C.
before you both could do anything your watch began to ring and you remember you had to go to work.
"Ah crap umm sorry to cut this short but I have to dash!" You get up and run off to the town,"B-bye" he says with a frown. "See you later I guess" he sighs.

Ha so close it looks like Oncie is takin a likin to ya ;3 but don't worry you guys will kiss soon Oh and if u see some errors lemme know so I can fix them! hehe cya!!