Chapter 14 - Dreaming

Drarry

Chapter 14 - Dreaming

His footsteps pounded on the wooded floor as he made his way into the Forbidden Forest. He had no idea why he was going there, but he couldn't seem to turn away. It was like he was being dragged in by a magnet by a force that he couldn't control. His bare feet ached as he made his way further into the woods, stumbling slightly over a tree root. He looked around, wary of what could be in the Forbidden Forest, but he didn't stop.

He appeared in a clearing by a lake, where finally his feet stopped abruptly and he looked around, wondering why he had come here. His grey eyes scanned the clearing, taking in the dark murky water and tall spindly trees. His eyes, however, we drawn back to the lake, where he was sure he had seen a flash of green arise from the murky depths.

He edged closer to the water's edge and peered in, his eyes scanning over the dim surface. He was startled backwards when an arm rose out and clenched hold of his arm, stopping him from escaping. A gasp caught in his throat as a mess of black wet hair surfaced, then a pair of shining green eyes.

"Potter?" Draco hissed, his voice full of surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Swimming," Harry replied, attempting to drag him into the water.

"Are you out of your mind?" he said. "It's the middle of winter!"

"I needed a cold dip," Harry replied, starting to walk from the water. Quickly, Malfoy turned away as Harry stood there stark naked.

"Put some clothes on," he hissed as he heard Harry chuckle.

"I must have forgotten them," Harry said, laughing - his green eyes lighting up cheekily.

"Here use this," Draco sighed, pulling off his shirt and handing it to him.

Harry wrapped it around his lower torso, like a skirt. Draco had to admit that he still looked attractive in barely nothing - even if he did look like an idiot in a shirt wrapped around his legs. Harry smirked at Draco's chest that was toned and muscly and quickly moved closer.

"You look good," he whispered, running a hand across Draco's bare stomach. Draco flinched and shivered, his eyes closing slightly as sparks fuzzed through him - warming him up.

Harry tiptoed behind Malfoy and wrapped his arms around him, his bare chest pressed against Malfoy's unclothed back. He stooped his head and kissed Malfoy's shoulder gently.

"Potter," Draco mumbled, spinning around and ensnaring The Chosen One in his arms. His hunger for the boy's lips had taken over him and they kissed passionately - sparks erupting everywhere.

"Draco," Harry whispered, kissing him gently again,

"DRACO!"

Malfoy's eyes snapped open and he looked up to see Pansy staring down at him with wide eyes. He rubbed his grey eyes sleepily and pulled himself into a sitting position; he realised that he must have fallen asleep on the sofa yesterday.

"Why were you mumbling 'Potter' in your sleep?" she asked, hurt flashing across her features.

"I wasn't," he said, standing up.

"Yes, you were," she insisted. "You said it twice."

"Were you watching me sleep?" Draco hissed, blushing deeply.

"N ... No ..." she muttered, blushing a deep shade of crimson.

"That's seriously creepy, Pansy. Even for you," he added before he could stop himself.

"Even for me?" she almost screeched. "How dare you?!" she hissed angrily, slapping him across his cheek.

"I didn't mean that," he mumbled, cluching his cheek as it began to throb.

"Whatever, Malfoy!" she said, fleeing the room, leaving him staring after her.

Draco sank back down onto the sofa, massaging his cheek thoughtfully. Why was Potter popping up in his dreams now? He was staring to have a problem - or maybe an obsession with Potter.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this is only a teensy chapter, partly because I just needed you to see that Malfoy too is dreaming about Harry now - cute ;) - and I hope that I will be able to update sometime this weekend properly - so hopefully a longer chapter.

I know I haven't updated for a few days, so I hope this little snippet is enough to keep you going and interested in the story. Okay? Thanks, bye.

Oh and please keep voting and commenting :D x